2 bedroom apartment for sale
The Orangery, Buxton Drive,, Bexhill on Sea, TN39 4FA
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You live or work in the property's area.
- To purchase this 75% minimum share you will need to be over 55 years old to qualify.
Viewings by appointment only. Please note Social Distancing measures need to be followed. Please contact resales via e-mail email@example.com for the vendors details.
If you would like to apply after you have conducted a viewing, a PDF writable application form can be saved from the Brochure Section on this advert. Please email a fully completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms need to be returned to Optivo as soon as possible.
Please note though that if a high volume of applications is received, the deadline might be brought forward.
*Please note the successful applicant will be required to pay a £250 non-refundable reservation fee once offered the property
Optivo are delighted to offer for sale this well-presented over 55s exclusive 2 bedroom apartment in Bexhill-on-Sea
The current market value is £170,000 for 100%. The minimum 75% share available is priced at £127,500, current rent payable £NIL, rent is subject to annual reviews but meal charges may apply, see staff on site to confirm. Service charges are currently £539.79pcm.
A ground floor, purpose built bright and sunny flat with two bedrooms, with an area of patio to the rear which overlooks the gardens. It is located within a Warden Assisted block and the apartments benefit from a range of support services including on site care team and daily prepared meals. There is a communal lounge, dining room and reception area in addition to a guest suite and assisted bathroom. There is an age restriction of fifty five years in order to purchase this property.
The building as a whole is assumed to be of cavity construction, with a solid floor internally and plastic double glazed windows.
The Orangery is located in a village called Sidley and is approximately 2 miles from the beautiful historic seaside town of Bexhill-on-Sea.
Sidley is located just off the A259. It is approximately 16 miles from Eastbourne, 7 miles from Battle and 5 miles from Hastings.
Ground floor: Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Lounge/Kitchen.
Amenities within the building
- Mandarin Lounge - The Orangery Lounge, known as ‘Mandarin Lounge’ is a spacious communal area, for the use of the residents and the local community. Adjoining this room is the Zest Activity Room, which can be separated into two rooms or kept as one. This is regularly used by residents and family members for coffee, liaison meetings and other activities. (details on TV screen at Reception and regularly updated)
- Activity Rooms
- Residents will be able to participate in a variety of activities in the Zest Activity Suite.
- There are also two community rooms available for local groups to hire, information regarding hire costs can be obtained from The Orangery staff. These are the Valencia and Seville Suites.
- External Activity Groups
- There are a number of external activity groups (ask your Scheme Manager for more details).
Lower Ground Floor contains:-
- Assisted Bathroom
- Buggy Store
- Residents apartments no’s 1-4
- Care Staff Laundry
Ground Floor contains:-
- Clementine Cafe
- Mandarin Lounge & Zest Activity Room
- Valencia Community Room
- Seville Community Room
- Optivo staff office
- Care staff office
- Bin store
- Reception area
- Waiting area
All mains services are connected with communal central heating and hot water provided.
A guest flat is available for use by relatives and friends. Optivo can take bookings from residents. Residents are responsible for payment of rooms. These are charged at reasonable rates. Please see your Extra Care Project Manager or your Scheme Manager for more info.