| 1/1

2 bedroom house for sale

Coming Soon

Moat at Church View, TN30 6RA

Pricing to be confirmed · Shared Ownership New Build
Coming Soon
2 bedrooms
1 Bathroom
Private Garden
Pets allowed
Floor plan
Floor plan

In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Church View is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years.

Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Ashford.


Two bedroom detached house coming soon for shared ownership


Moat Homes is pleased to release details of a small collection of 2 x two bedroom houses and 2 x three bedroom houses coming soon for shared ownership located in Tenterden, Kent.

These homes will come complete with everything you need for modern life, including a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom and allocated parking

Please note the deadline to express your interest in a home at Church View has now passed, and allocations are currently being made. Please register your interest to be contacted should any properties return to the market.

Register your interest today to be the first to find out more information when these properties become available!

CGI is indicative only.

Key Features
  • Symphony Kitchen range
  • Fully Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
  • Central Heating
  • Vinyl flooring to kitchen, living/dining, bathroom and WC
  • Carpet to bedrooms, stair and landing
  • Two parking spaces to side of plot
  • Rear garden
  • Premier 12 year warranty
Property Downloads
Floor Plan Price List
Appledore (Kent) (5.92 miles) Pluckley (6.67 miles) Ham Street (7.07 miles)
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.