Share percentage 25%, full price £267,500, £3,344 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £948
Rent £460, Service charge £155, Mortgage £333*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
1 bedroom apartment available for £66,875 for a 25% share with Shared Ownership in Rainham and Dagenham
1 bed 6th floor apartment offering 54 sq.m of internal floor area with outdoor space.
£66,875 for a 25% share of £267,500 and a deposit as low as £3,344 and a minimum income of £31,331.
Please download our attached brochure for specification details.
Kitchen/Living/Dining 5.00 x 4.67 16'4" x 15'1"
Bedroom 4.80 x 3.17 15'8" x 10'2"
Balcony 4.00 x 1.50 13'1" x 4'11"
Total 54.8 589.8
L&Q at Beam Park
Beam Park is a purpose-built, fully modern community that is being shaped near the banks of the Thames, where Rainham and Dagenham meet. Offering the perfect opportunity to get your feet on the property ladder, these 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes are ideal for professionals, couples and families alike.
Each new home has been fitted out with stylish integrated appliances, modern bathrooms, soothing lighting and fitted carpets. With attractive bright spaces throughout, you’ll have all you need for convenient, contemporary living.
Beam Park is set to become one of East London’s most desirable communities. New facilities springing up will include primary and secondary schools, a nursery, a medical centre, exciting gym and leisure offerings, plus an attractive recreational area.
A place to grow
You’ll be near some beautiful green spaces, including RSPB Rainham Marshes nature reserve and – in the near future – the new, 2.5-hectare Beam Park. There’ll also be a cycle path and fitness trail and you’ll be living moments away from the Beam Valley Country Park, where the Beam River joins the Thames.
Beam Park Connections
Whether you want to head to the city, explore your new area by bike or fly abroad, your new home is well connected. Dagenham Dock rail station is just over a mile away.
L&Q at Beam Park is also well served by bus, with 31 stops within a kilometre of your new home. Road connections are also good – the A13 is nearby and can take you to the M25 in eight minutes. New cycle paths will please those who like to travel by bike and – when you want to travel to sunnier climes – London City Airport is under eight miles away.
A place for shopping and a city to explore
From Westfield Stratford, to West End fashions and designer labels, through to quirky boutiques and iconic shopping hubs, there’s so much to see and explore. Closer to home, Lakeside Shopping Centre is only a short distance away. Covering 200 acres, it’s home to over 250 shops, 50 cafés and restaurants and a seven-screen Vue cinema. From food to fashion, technology to jewellery, you’ll find it all.
There are also plenty of shops near to L&Q at Beam Park. You’ll find plenty of excellent supermarkets and local shopping centres for your everyday needs – from major Asda and Tesco stores to the East Thames Plaza and Heathway shopping centres in Dagenham.
A bright future
L&Q at Beam Park promises a bright future for families and their children. The development will soon boast two new, purpose-built primary schools with excellent facilities. These will add to over a dozen nurseries, primary and secondary schools in the area that are rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
Transport Connections (from Dagenham Dock Station)
Barking in 8 minutes
Stratford in 20 minutes
Fenchurch Street in 23 minutes
Canary Wharf in 28 minutes
Westminster in 31 minutes
Register your interest today to contact a member of our sales team
- Shared Ownership apartments selling now
- Fantastic onsite amenities including medical centre, shops, gym and multi faith centre
- Proposed new schools and recreational space
- Benefit from the open green spaces of Beam Valley Nature Reserve on your doorstep
- Private outdoor space to every home
- Two large shopping destinations, Westfield Stratford City and Lakeside less than 30 mins drive away
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £267,500, £3,344 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%