Share percentage 25%, full price £455,000, £11,375 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,453
Rent £697, Service charge £226, Mortgage £530*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.82%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Applicants who live or work in all London Boroughs are welcome to apply.
Last few apartments remaining!
Don't miss your chance to move to our amazing island neighbourhood this summer
Come down and view our amazing 1 & 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments at Goodluck Hope.
Set within the prominent riverside residence of Goodluck Hope - these apartments are ideal for modern living, in a sought-after location brimming with things to do, food to taste and people to meet.
Living at Goodluck Hope means you can also enjoy access to a range of superb residents’ amenities, including gym, pool, private cinema and residents’ lounge plus a 24-hour concierge service for convenience and peace of mind.
Living a London life couldn't have become simpler with easy access connections to East London and beyond with Canning Town DLR & Underground station just a short walk away.
- 24 hour concierge
- Swimming pool
- Residents' cinema
- Communal garden
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Kitchens fully integrated with Indesit appliances including built-in stainless steel oven, integrated extractor fan dishwasher
- All come with balcony or terrace
- Bathrooms fitted with Armitage Shanks bath with chrome thermostatic mixer tap
- Feature shower over bath in chrome and chrome framed glass bath screen
- White ceramic Armitage Shanks WC and wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap
- Mix of savoy noir glass ceramic and chroma snow satin ceramic wall tiles
- Bespoke wall mounted mirror finished cabinet
- Polished chrome finish heated towel rail
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £455,000, £11,375 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.82%