- Priority will go to those currently living and/or working in Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
- 1 bedroom: from 40%
- 2 bedroom: from 35%
- 3 bedroom: from 25%
*not limited to
13 one-bedroom apartments at South Place coming soon
South Place is a collection of one, two & three-bedroom, Shared Ownership apartments located in Surbiton due for completion in Spring 2023.
Plot 3.A.01 is currently reserved, please visit the development page to see the properties that are still available at South Place.
Life’s all about making connections: whether it’s hopping on a train in the morning, hooking up to the internet to watch your favourite box set or something more long-lasting like the connections you make with family and friends.
At the heart of everything is the connection you make with your home: a safe haven where you make your mark, recharge your batteries, and become who you want to be. Let South Place be that special place. An elegant new development with balconies, terraces, and a communal courtyard, these one, two, and three-bedroom apartments are the perfect place to land and create memories: whether you’re looking for your first or forever home. And a home at South Place could be more affordable than you think, with 34 homes available to buy through Shared Ownership and 12 available through the London Living Rent scheme.
Don’t just find a home – feel it.
Connect with Surbiton
Experience the best of both worlds in a friendly and vibrant spot that combines great rail links, shops, cafés, and restaurants with open green spaces and the nearby River Thames. The busy town center is home to a wide range of shops that spread across Brighton Road, Victoria Road, Claremont Road, and beyond including independent boutiques and coffee shops. Gourmet lovers are sure to love exploring Surbiton Farmers’ Market, and if you’re into sports, you’ll love the Surbiton Golf Club, dating back to 1895, Surbiton Hockey Club, and the pools at the Kingfisher Leisure Centre and the Malden Centre in Blagdon Road.
One of Surbiton’s greatest assets is its location. Just 11 miles from the city center, fast trains arrive in London Waterloo in less than 20 minutes. You can also travel on the mainline and underground hub Victoria by hopping on one of the 30-minute trains to Clapham Junction. You’re less than two miles from Kingston and its fantastic shops, leisure facilities, bars, and restaurants.
Want to go further afield? Take the M3 towards the countryside and beaches of Hampshire and Dorset. If air travel is more your style, Heathrow is less than a 40-minute drive away.
Register your interest today to find out more about reserving your new home.
- Lease length: 990 years
- Council tax is due from the day of legal completion even though the banding may not yet be confirmed, please bear this in mind and make the necessary arrangements. When the property banding is confirmed, it will be listed on the following page: https://www.gov.uk/council-tax-bands or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estimated Annual Service Charge: £1,440
- Service Charge Review Period: Yearly
- Ground Rent: £0
*South Place show home coming soon.
- En-suite to selected two-bed and three-bed apartments
- All apartments benefit from a balcony or terrace
- Video door entry system
- Contemporary open plan kitchens with integrated appliances
- Full height fridge-freezer, electric oven, and induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood and splashback
- Modern bathroom with chrome fittings
- Full width mirror over basin & WC
- 10-year building warranty
- 999-year lease
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified