Share percentage 25%, full price £230,000, £2,875 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £844
Rent £431, Service charge £126, Mortgage £287*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
All applications are welcome but priority will be given to those with a connection to Crawley Council.
You must be registered with Help to Buy South and be able to provide your registration number upon application.
Well presented modern second floor apartment is the ideal starter home.
*New Re-sale Opportunity Available Now!*
This 1 bedroom home has been lovingly maintained by the current owner , perfect for young professionals looking for their first home who want to be within easy reach of a range of amenities and transport links.
Ideally situated in a popular location within close proximity to local shops and bus routes and, with Ifield train station just a 10 minute walk away.
The apartment enjoys a well proportioned, open plan living space, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, 1 bedroom, family bathroom and a good size balcony. It also benefits from a covered parking port.
The property is offered with the balance of the NHBC new home warranty remaining.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY
- 1 Bedroom
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Allocated parking port
- Gas Central Heating with Ideal Combi boiler
- Good size balcony
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £230,000, £2,875 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%