Share percentage 35%, full price £315,000, £5,513 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,140
Rent £469, Service charge £122, Mortgage £549*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Large first floor lateral apartment
A historic market town, located approximately four miles southwest of Guildford, Godalming was the first place in the world to have a public electricity supply and electric street lighting. Today, while it retains much of its heritage, it balances its past with a thoroughly contemporary outlook. The Borough of Waverly in which Godalming resides is Surrey’s business hotspot, boasting 45 business parks and industrial estates which generate £4.9 billion each year. It’s also been hailed as offering ‘the highest quality of life in Great Britain’< and being number one in the ‘UK prosperity index’.
Thanks to its superb connectivity and the quality of life it affords, Godalming’s popularity has grown with young professionals and families alike. Heron House’s location and finish meet the needs of these groups, while still offering value for money in the local market.
While visually a true slice of old England, Godalming balances its history with all you need for modern life. A busy market town to this day, Heron House is just a 15-minute walk from the town centre’s shops, cafes and restaurants. The idyllic River Wey, which once transported goods to and from London is also just moments away. As is the greenery of the picturesque Surrey Hills. All you need to live well is right on your doorstep.
WITH KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS FROM PORCEL ANOSA AND A SELECTION OF FIXTURES BY SIEMENS, HERON HOUSE OFFERS A QUALIT Y OF LIVING THAT’S SECOND-TO-NONE.
- Allocated parking space
- Underfloor heating system
- Excellent natural light
- 999 year leasehold tenures
- Low service charges
- Excellent ceiling heights
- Siemens appliances
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling surrounding baths and showers
- Lift access
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 35%, full price £315,000, £5,513 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%