Share percentage 25%, full price £622,500, £15,563 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £2,055
Rent £1,070, Service charge £260, Mortgage £725*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.82%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Ready to move in - Stunning 2 bed Shared Ownership apartment
Stunning 2 bedroom apartments available with Shared Ownership - Ready to move in!
A stunning collection 2 bedroom apartments available with Shared Ownership situated in the much sought-after Woodberry Down development. With a spectacular setting facing the West Reservoir – now an exhilarating sailing lake – it’s hard to believe Heron Quarter is only a short journey to King’s Cross on the underground.
This tranquil selection of new homes has been designed as an oasis of calm, every inch of each apartment has been carefully considered to make the best of natural light and space. Each luxury apartment offers the finest in modern open-plan living, with high quality fixtures and fittings and a private outdoor space. Directly outside of Heron Quarter you will find a peaceful courtyard garden where there are plenty of places to sit and relax.
Ready to move in now! Book your viewing today!
Located just a few minutes’ walk from Manor House underground station, there is no better place to explore what the City has to offer. You can enjoy direct links via the Piccadilly line to King’s Cross St Pancras, the West End and easy journeys to Heathrow Airport, plus incredibly quick travel to the City. The development is also just a convenient short walk to Highbury and Islington station which is served by the London Overground, connecting you easily to Shoreditch High Street, Canary Wharf, Stratford and many more locations.
• Oak wood effect flooring in kitchen and living area
• Smooth finished ceilings emulsioned in white to complement the white emulsioned finish of the interior walls
• Painted satin wood colour internal doors
• Traditional opening hinged doors onto balconies
• Communal gas fired heating system serving white radiators with individual thermostatic controls
• Low energy LED white downlighters to kitchen / bathroom and en-suites
• Eminence smoky mountain carpeting
• Contemporary matt cappuccino units
• Bronze black laminate worktops
• Electric ceramic hob
• Splashback in white toughened back painted glass
• Built in electric oven and grill
• Integrated fridge freezer
• 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer
• Compartmental recycling bins
• Freestanding washer dryer in separate utility cupboard (where shown on plans)
EN-SUITE & BATHROOM
• Roca White bath panel with glass screen
• Light grey matt wall and floor tiles
• Roca Laura hand basin and Hansgrohe chrome mixer tap
• Floor mounted white WC
• Shower with fitted clear glass screen and step in shower tray (where shown on plans)
• Adjustable wall mounted chrome shower head
• Polished chrome accessories
• Feature mirror above basin and shaver socket
LIVING AREA / MASTER BEDROOM
• Media plate inclusive of 2 double sockets
• TV points
• Satellite points
• Telephone points
• Ground floor terraces featuring granite flag stones and metal powder coated vertical railings.
• Upper floor terraces and balconies featuring aluminium decking and powder coated handrails with glazing.
• Passenger lifts located within entrance lobby
• Tiled communal entrance hall and carpet floor finish to communal corridors
• Cycle storage
• Audio door entry system
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. ***Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
†Travel times taken from Google maps and are approximate only
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £622,500, £15,563 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.82%