Share percentage 25%, full price £410,000, £5,125 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,366
Rent £705, Service charge £150, Mortgage £511*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Shared Ownership Scheme
You may be eligible for this property if:
- The household income must be £90,000 a year or less.
- You are a first-time buyer, you used to own a home but can’t afford to buy one now, or are an existing owner looking to move.
- Must be able to purchase a minimum share of 25% up to 75%
(options to staircase to 100% ownership can be explored one year after completion)
- You do not own any other property within the UK or over seas.
- You will need to sell any existing property owned before buying through the shared ownership scheme.
1 bedroom apartment in Leyton
WELCOME TO BROOKSIDE
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
E10 - Leyton
A fantastic opportunity to view this brand new 1 bedroom Shared Ownership apartment at Brookside set within a superb development offering urban charm and a vibrant lifestyle.
Brookside is a well presented development with 1 & 2 bedroom apartments situated in Leyton which is now a desirable destination seeing all the signs of a new generation of young professionals and families being attracted to the town by its cosmopolitan atmosphere, vibrant shopping streets, bars and restaurants. Entertainment, nightlife & recreation.
Each new home has been designed with flowing, light-filled layouts and finished to a high specification to meet your every comfort which provides a modern, contemporary feel - perfect for relaxed living too.
Reservation deposits are only £250* to reserve your dream home.
To receive more information and to book your viewing slot please call or email to register your interest on
0203 376 6455
*(The reservation deposit counts towards your purchase and will be taken off your completion statement)
• Oak colour amtico click flooring
• White matt emulsion finish to walls & ceilings
• Oak veneer faced vertical grain internal doors with brushed stainless steel door furniture
• All apartments and townhouses with balcony, terrace or terrace garden
• Brushed metal switch and socket plates
• Low energy LED recessed downlights throughout
• Communal heating system with flat panelled radiators
• Video entry phone security
• TV socket set cabled to enable Sky+ (subject to subscription), terrestrial digital TV and FM radio
• Telephone and USB sockets
• Dimmer lighting control
• Designer kitchen units with tobacco wood coloured base units and off white lacquered wall units, all with concealed handles
• Mid brown coloured stone worktop
• White glass splashback up to underside of wall units
• Integrated appliances to include:
- Electric oven
- 4 ring ceramic hob
- Cooker hood
- Full height fridge/freezer
• Stainless steel 1ó bowl undermounted sink with square profiled tap and grooved worktop drainer
• LED strip underlighting to wall units
• Centralised appliance switch panel
SHOWER ROOM (AND BATHROOM)
• Large format porcelain floor and wall tiling
• Stone vanity top with concealed plumbing (where possible)
• Bespoke timber veneered vanity unit with glass shelves, mirrored doors and feature lighting
• Shaver socket.
• White sanitary ware
• Chrome plated square profile taps, shower mixer, fixed and hand held shower attachments
• Chrome plated square profile heated towel rail
• Clear glass frameless shower enclosure and door
• Bespoke coloured glass bath panel
• Beige tone fully fitted carpet
• TV socket set cabled to enable connection to Sky+ in living area (subject to subscription), terrestrial digital TV and FM radio
• Telephone extension socket
• Dimmer lighting control
• Large format porcelain floor tiling, emulsion finish walls
• Heating and hot water heat exchanger
• Fully tiled communal entrance foyer
• Carpeted lift lobbies, stairs and common corridors
• Private residents’ lifts serving all apartment levels
• Low energy wall lighting
• Secure cycle store
• Provision for disabled parking bays
• Communal landscaped courtyard gardens
• Communal roof garden for apartment owners in core C
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £410,000, £5,125 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%