2 bedroom apartment for sale
233 High Street, CR0 9FW
Share percentage 25%, full price £422,500, £5,281 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 25%, full price £422,500, £5,281 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,462
Rent £726, Service charge £210, Mortgage £526*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Have a combined household income under £90,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
Luxury living in Croydon, London, final few two bedroom Shared Ownership apartments available, find out more today.
Double your savings with our £5,000* Summer Deposit Boost to help get you on the London property ladder
By topping up your budget with our Summer Deposit Boost, you can find your perfect home in the city quicker than you thought possible. To take advantage of £5,000 worth of savings, please contact a member of our Sales Team to reserve your new home before 30th September.
* This promotion is available for Leon House, SQP, Trent Park and The Moorings only. This offer is only available for a limited time and is not available in conjunction with any other incentive. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer if found to be breaching the eligibility criteria. Please be aware that to be eligible you must have a household income of less than £90,000 per annum. Some mortgage lenders may not accept incentivised offers from housebuilders or will require a specific deposit amount from you. All incentives are subject to using a recommended LGAH solicitor.
Luxury living at a price that’s right for you
Based in the heart of Croydon, this transformed building offers the perfect work-lifestyle balance, with a resident’s co-working space, private dining room on the roof, and sky garden featuring large windows and bespoke seating.
Plot 134 is a 2 bedroom Type 4 Apartment on the Eleventh Floor of Leon House. With spacious living areas and adjacent bedrooms this luxury apartment will make the perfect family home.
Every aspect of apartment has been designed by Love Interiors who worked with the form and function of the building to keep interiors clean, modern and clutter-free using quality materials like oak flooring and specialist ceramics. Compared to other modern developments, room sizes are generous which, together with high ceilings and large windows, gives wonderful light and space in your new home.
- A wonderful urban city view including Croydon Market (the oldest market in the UK!), and the hustle and bustle of Croydon. The current parking lot is also being removed which will open up lots of green space!
- A contemporary open plan layout enables easy multitasking and safe living when living with children and babies
- Under floor heating separate to each bedroom and heated towel rails
- White goods included, such as a washer & dryer
- Ensuite to main bedroom with additional bathroom within apartment
- Ample storage in each bedroom
- Safe bike storage in the communal area
- South facing
- Within the double-height lobby, a dedicated Concierge service will arrange your post and deliveries. This service also includes 24/7 CCTV security.
- Full Market Value £422,500
- 25% share value: £104,375
- 5% deposit of 25%: £5,281
- Rent on unowned share : £726 per month
- Service Charge: £210 per month
- Ground Rent: £300 per month
- Council Tax: TBC*
For more information about Leon House, please register your interest and our dedicated Sales Consultant will be delighted in helping you find your new home.
- **Offer is available at Leon House, Croydon only for reservations. For a limited time only, LGAH will pay as an allowance upon Legal Completion the equivalent cost of your monthly rent payment on your unowned share up to 6 months.
- Some lenders may not accept incentivised offers from housebuilders or will require a specific deposit amount from you. Contact the Sales Consultant at the Leon House for full details. This offer is available at the sole discretion of LGAH. LGAH withhold the right to withdraw or alter this offer at any time prior to the payment of the reservation fee.
- *Council tax bands are often not released until the property is complete. If you need any guidance, please get in touch with our Sales Consultants otherwise the local authority or the developer may be able to help.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
- Contemporary handle-less kitchen with integrated appliances and composite worktop
- Luxury bathroom with feature storage, black heated towel rail and modern sanitary and brassware
- Engineered oak plank flooring
- Under floor heating
- Open plan living facilitated by concealed sprinkler system
- Hyperoptic broadband providing superfast connectivity
- Concierge service
- Rooftop sky garden
- Private dining facilities
- Bespoke flexible working areas in Communal space
- 10 year Premier guarantee build warranty
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £422,500, £5,281 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%