2 bedroom apartment for sale
Flat 2, 11 Denmark Place, E3 2GJ
Share percentage 35%, full price £450,000, £7,875 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 35%, full price £450,000, £7,875 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,612
Rent £707, Service charge £120, Mortgage £785*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
* Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
* Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
* No cash buyers
* No pets
* Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
* Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
* Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
* Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
Modern, 2 bedroom garden flat situated in a quiet corner of a Scandinavian style
Tenure: Leasehold (Approx. 105 years remaining)
Modern, 2 bedroom garden flat situated in a quiet corner of a Scandinavian style development on the edge of the Bow Conservation Area. The property offers bright and airy accommodation with a ‘double’ garden: side and rear, plus a garden gate leading directly into a pretty, secluded, communal garden which serves the block. Ideally situated for the District, Hammersmith and Central lines, Bow Church DLR station and buses, the City, Canary Wharf, Victoria Park, Olympic Park, local shops and supermarkets/ There is also easy access to the A11, A12 and A13. Included in the sale price is an allocated, off- street parking space; essential for London living. Immediate viewing is essential to secure this prime property.
Communal entrance leading to:
Entrance Hall (L shaped)
Front door with integral locking points, light-oak laminate flooring, single power point, spotlights, GCH thermostat, heated towel rail switch, bathroom extractor fan switch, fusebox, radiator, video entryphone, large storage/ airing cupboard and cloaks cupboard.
Lounge (14’7’’ x 11’10’’ at widest)
Double glazed, floor to ceiling picture window and double glazed door to garden; light-oak effect laminate flooring; large radiator; double spotlights with dimmer switch; light switch for external garden light; 4 double powerpoints; tv, radio and Sky tv aerial points; telephone point.
Kitchen (8’8’’ x 13’ in alcove)
Fitted, white kitsch units to floor and walls with pelmet lighting; granite effect laminate work surfaces; one and a half sinks with draining board and mixer tap; white tiled splashbacks; plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine; alcove for fridge/ freezer; Worcester Greenstar HE combi boiler; control panel for GCH; integral safety switches for boiler, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, fan and fridge; 4 double and 1 single powerpoint; radiator; spotlights; cream porcelain tiled flooring; window to garden.
Bathroom (6’ x8’6’’ at widest)
Modern, ideal standard, white bathroom suite comprising bath with integral overhead shower unit and Makti, fitted, heavy- plate glass, hinged bath screen; low level, dual flush WC; wash hand basin; extractor fan; fitted bathroom cabinet; mirror with shelf and overhead light incorporating shaver point; cream porcelain tiled flooring; heated towel rail; fully tiled around bath; remainder half tiled.
Bedroom One (10’ x 11’10’’)
Fitted carpet; large double glazed window to garden; tv, radio and Sky tv aerial points; telephone point; 3 double powerpoints; radiator; pendant light.
Bedroom Two (6’4’’ x 11;’10’’ at widest)
Fitted carpet; large double glazed window to garden; tv, radio and Sky tv aerial points; telephone point; 3 double powerpoints; radiator; spotlight.
Private Garden (Rear 9’6’’ x 34’ / Side 19’ x 12’ at widest)
Paved to rear and side of property; external powerpoint; external tap; fitment for rotary dryer; low level security lighting to side of building; independently controlled rear garden light with motion sensor; gate to large communal garden; mature jasmine, hydrangea and other plants overing parts of fences to remain. Garden shed to remain in place
By appointment with the vendor only.
Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of all apparatus, fixtures, fittings and services. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided are for guidance only.
● Two bedrooms
● Double Garden plus large secluded communal garden
● Allocated off- street parking
● Video entry phone
● Double glazed throughout
● Gas central heating
● Fitted Neff Electric oven
● Fitted Neff gas hob
● Fitted Neff extractor hood
● Quality, light-oak effect laminate flooring
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 35%, full price £450,000, £7,875 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%