Share percentage 25%, full price £585,000, £7,313 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,938
Rent £1,005, Service charge £204, Mortgage £729*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Priority will go to those currently living and/or working in Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
- 1 bedroom: from 40%
- 2 bedroom: from 35%
- 3 bedroom: from 25%
*not limited to
All 3-bedroom apartments now reserved!
South Place is a collection of one, two & three-bedroom, Shared Ownership apartments located in Surbiton available to reserve now.
Plot 3.C.05 is now reserved.
This home is located on the third floor, is 97m2/1,044ft2 and compromises of open-plan living, 3 great sized bedrooms, the main bathroom, en-suite, and two private terraces: the first coming off of the living/dining area and the second from the master bedroom. This property is available with 1 allocated parking space at an additional cost of £15,000 included in the full market value.
Life’s all about making connections: whether it’s hopping on a train in the morning, hooking up to the internet to watch your favourite box set or something more long-lasting like the connections you make with family and friends.
At the heart of everything is the connection you make with your home: a safe haven where you make your mark, recharge your batteries, and become who you want to be. Let South Place be that special place. An elegant new development with balconies, terraces, and a communal courtyard, these one, two, and three-bedroom apartments are the perfect place to land and create memories: whether you’re looking for your first or forever home. And a home at South Place could be more affordable than you think, with 34 homes available to buy through Shared Ownership and 12 available through the London Living Rent scheme.
Don’t just find a home – feel it.
Connect with Surbiton
Experience the best of both worlds in a friendly and vibrant spot that combines great rail links, shops, cafés, and restaurants with open green spaces and the nearby River Thames. The busy town center is home to a wide range of shops that spread across Brighton Road, Victoria Road, Claremont Road, and beyond including independent boutiques and coffee shops. Gourmet lovers are sure to love exploring Surbiton Farmers’ Market, and if you’re into sports, you’ll love the Surbiton Golf Club, dating back to 1895, Surbiton Hockey Club, and the pools at the Kingfisher Leisure Centre and the Malden Centre in Blagdon Road.
One of Surbiton’s greatest assets is its location. Just 11 miles from the city center, fast trains arrive in London Waterloo in less than 20 minutes. You can also travel on the mainline and underground hub Victoria by hopping on one of the 30-minute trains to Clapham Junction. You’re less than two miles from Kingston and its fantastic shops, leisure facilities, bars, and restaurants.
Want to go further afield? Take the M3 towards the countryside and beaches of Hampshire and Dorset. If air travel is more your style, Heathrow is less than a 40-minute drive away.
Register your interest today to find out more about reserving your new home.
- Lease length: 990 years
- Council tax is due from the day of legal completion even though the banding may not yet be confirmed, please bear this in mind and make the necessary arrangements. When the property banding is confirmed, it will be listed on the following page: https://www.gov.uk/council-tax-bands or email email@example.com
- Estimated Annual Service Charge: £2,448
- Service Charge Review Period: Yearly
- Ground Rent: £0
*South Place show home coming soon.
- En-suite to selected two-bed and three-bed apartments
- All apartments benefit from a balcony or terrace
- Video door entry system
- Contemporary open plan kitchens with integrated appliances
- Full height fridge-freezer, electric oven, and induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood and splashback
- Modern bathroom with chrome fittings
- Full width mirror over basin & WC
- 10-year building warranty
- 999-year lease
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £585,000, £7,313 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%