Share percentage 25%, full price £417,500, £10,438 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,363
Rent £718, Service charge £138, Mortgage £507*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.22%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Lampton Parkside - a beautiful collection of stylish apartments adjacent to 40 acres of parkland
Launching Saturday 13th August 2022, the first release of Shared Ownership homes at Lampton Parkside is a long-awaited collection of stylish two bedroom shared ownership apartments that are light, comfortable and beautifully finished, with flexible spaces where you can work, relax, socialise and entertain.
These homes combine a beautiful green setting next to an abundance of parkland, with all the amenities, opportunities and connections of London living. It is a place where you can savour the city, delight in nature and live life with more vitality.
- 10 minutes’ walk to Hounslow High Street – with its wide choice of cafes and retail
- Adjacent to Lampton Park with its 40 acres of parkland on your doorstep
- 4 minutes’ walk to Hounslow Central Station (Zone 4) on the Piccadilly Line.
- 28 minutes by tube to Zone 1
- 11 minutes by tube to Heathrow airport
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. **Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Travel times are approximate and taken from Google Maps.
High quality fixtures and fittings have been chosen throughout to create elegant and modern homes at Lampton Parkside.
- Handle-less kitchens with slim profile laminate worktop.
- Full range of integrated appliances as standard; including dishwasher, oven, microwave and fridge freezer
- Washer dryer to separate utility cupboard
- Amtico flooring to main living areas and bathrooms
- Sumptuous carpet to bedrooms
- Boutique style bathrooms with feature mirror and shelf
- Underfloor heating throughout each apartment
- Lifts to all floors
- Private balcony and communal gardens to enjoy
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £417,500, £10,438 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.22%