Equity loan 40%, full price £460,500, £23,025 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,561
Service charge £219, Mortgage £1,342*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.04%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move. The home you want to buy must be newly built with a price tag of up to £600,000.
- You won’t be able to sublet this home or enter a part exchange deal on your old home. You must not own any other property at the time you buy your new home with a Help to Buy: Equity Loan.
Two bedroom, private winter garden and communal roof terrace with spectacular views
Welcome to Kindred House the latest iconic new development in the heart of Croydon and an opportunity to acquire a stunning one or two bedroom apartment in this magnificent building which has been designed using natural materials and modern technology to help you live more sustainably.
Many of the apartments benefit from reaching views of the Croydon skyline and beyond.
The location is excellent and is just a short walk away from Croydon town centre for a huge range of shops including two shopping centres Whitgift and Centrale, restaurants, cafes and leisure facilities including the famous Fairfield Halls venue and Boxpark. Both West and East Croydon stations are close by providing fast and regular train service into Central London's Victoria and London Bridge stations as well as Gatwick and the South Coast.
Each apartment has been carefully designed and constructed to maximise living space and natural light and consists of spacious open plan kitchen/living room with engineered oiled parquet block flooring modern and contemporary fitted kitchens with integrated appliances and Silestone work surfaces.
The bathrooms are elegant and stylish with white sanity ware, porcelain floor tiles and heated towel rail.
There are spacious bedrooms which are carpeted, ample storage space and each apartment has its own winter garden.
Other benefits include passenger lift to all floors, communal roof terrace and MVHR system for efficient warm air flow and fresh air circulation.
Call us today for further details and to arrange your appointment to view one of these amazing apartments at Kindred House.
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Equity loan 40%, full price £460,500, £23,025 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.04%