Share percentage 25%, full price £480,000, £6,000 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,597
Rent £825, Service charge £174, Mortgage £598*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Shared Ownership Scheme
You may be eligible for this property if:
- The household income must be £90,000 a year or less.
- You are a first-time buyer, you used to own a home but can’t afford to buy one now, or are an existing owner looking to move.
- Must be able to purchase a minimum share of 25% up to 75%
(options to staircase to 100% ownership can be explored one year after completion)
- You do not own any other property within the UK or over seas.
- You will need to sell any existing property owned before buying through the shared ownership scheme.
Up to £2000 of incentives available! 2 bedroom apartment in Earlham Square
WELCOME TO EARLHAM SQUARE
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
E7 – Forest Gate
A fantastic opportunity to view these brand new Shared Ownership apartments at Earlham Square – and your chance to take advantage of the incentives on offer worth up to £2000.
Earlham Square is a well presented development with 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments spread over 3 blocks available.
Reserve & pick from a selection of incentives available on these homes which can be combined up to a maximum of £2000. (T&Cs Apply)
Examples of the incentives on offer are:
- Contribution towards base legal fees due to use of one of the chosen panel solicitors +
- Furniture Pack +
- 3 months rent free +
Our sales team will be happy to discuss these in more detail with you.
This beautiful unique development consists of modern one, two & three bedroom apartments each with their own private outdoor space including views overlooking the London Sky Line. The development also benefits from its own interlinked courtyards.
Each new home has been designed with flowing, light-filled layouts and finished to a high specification to meet your every comfort which provides a modern, contemporary feel - perfect for relaxed living.
Reservation deposits are only £250* to reserve your dream home.
To receive more information and to book your viewing slot please call or email to register your interest on
0203 376 6455
*(The reservation deposit counts towards your purchase and will be taken off your completion statement)
+ T&Cs Apply
Forest Gate offers a wealth of places to shop, cafes, local pubs, restaurants for all.
Living at Earlham Square means having frequent rail services just around the corner. Trains run from Forest Gate station, a two-minute walk away, into Liverpool Street and Underground connections via the Central, Hammersmith & City, and District Lines in just 15 minutes. Stratford is even quicker, a four-minute hop to one of London's most dynamic new centres for work and leisure. It means Earlham Square offers the opportunity for a work-life balance few can match.
Also, the new Crossrail is due to open in May 2022.
The Elizabeth line will transform the accessibility of the transport network for passengers across London and the south east.The transformational railway will reduce journey times, create additional transport capacity, improve accessibility and provide a huge economic boost to the capital and beyond.
More information can be found here:https://www.crossrail.co.uk/
• Symphony Woodbury Range ‘Gloss platinum’ units with polished chrome handles
• Symphony ‘Dark ash’ laminate worktop
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Zanussi integrated oven in tall unit or under hob
• Zanussi ceramic 4-ring hob
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Zanussi free-standing washer/dryer
• Zanussi integrated stainless steel microwave
• Blanco 1 ½ bowl sink or Blanco Classic main bowl
• Blanco Trim chrome tap
• Symphony Woodbury ‘Chalk white’ glass splashback
• Symphony LED strip lighting
• Smeg extractor hood
Bathrooms & En-suites
• Ideal Standard back-to-wall toilet with soft close lid and chrome finish flush plate
• Ideal Standard Concept Cube basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap
• KALDEWEI Eurowa bath (where applicable)
• Hansgrohe bath mixer tap (where applicable)
• Hansgrohe Croma shower kit and Merlyn hinged shower screen (where applicable)
• Hansgrohe mixer shower control
• Draks vanity top in ‘Egger Black Havana Pine’ with under basin box
• Chrome plated steel toilet roll holder
• Anti-slip ceramic wall and floor tiles by GEMINI in ‘Concrete’
• Heated towel rail
• Draks bespoke mirror unit provided to main bathroom
• Shaver socket
Heating, electrical & Lighting
• White finish sockets and switches
• BT master point in each unit
• Multimedia including TV point in each unit
• Video door entry handset to each unit
• Light to balconies/terraces where applicable
• Amtico wood effect luxury vinyl tiling to the kitchen, living room and hallway
• Kingsmead carpet Pennine Twist - Cloud to bedrooms
• Fitted wardrobes with mirror doors, full length shelf and hanging rail
• Walls, ceilings and joinery finished in Crown Trade, White paint
• Stainless steel door hardware
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Brochure Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £480,000, £6,000 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%