Share percentage 60%, full price £210,000, £6,300 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £841
Rent £179, Service charge £42, Mortgage £620*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.82%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
First floor apartment with two parking spaces
This spacious two bedroom, first floor apartment is in Nursling, Southampton. Juliette balcony and two parking spaces provided! Available on Shared Ownership resale you could buy with just a 5% deposit.
Featuring an open-plan living area with doors to your Juliette balcony. The kitchen has an integrated oven, hob and hood.
There are two comfortable bedrooms. The bathroom has a modern, white suite. Two parking spaces are provided.
- Tenure: Leasehold.
- Council tax band: B.
- Service charge is reviewed once a year.
- Lease term remaining: 124 years
- Open-plan living area with Juliette balcony
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and hood
- Modern, white bathroom suite
- Two parking spaces
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 60%, full price £210,000, £6,300 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.82%