4 bedroom house for sale
Lakeside Boulevard, DN4 5PL
Share percentage 40%, full price £260,000, £5,200 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 40%, full price £260,000, £5,200 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £955
Rent £358, Service charge £62, Mortgage £535*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
To be eligible for a home at Lakeside Boulevard, you'll need to:
- Have a combined household income under £80,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
- Eligible buyers must also be registered with Help to Buy
- Have a local connection to the district of Doncaster or a connection to the surrounding area
If you don't meet the eligibility criteria for this development, you may still qualify for a shared ownership purchase at one of our others, so take a look at our website for more information.
Enjoy lakeside living in this 4 bed + study house with garden and 2 parking spaces, set beside a lake in Doncaster. Available with Shared Ownership to move into from Winter 2022
A home of your own at Lakeside Boulevard
A stunning new collection of 3 & 4 bedroom Shared Ownership houses located next to a picturesque lake in one of Doncaster’s most attractive spots.
Lakeside Boulevard is a thriving community with plenty of local amenities on your doorstep including great schools, modern shopping centres such as Lakeside Village Outlet, a cinema, bowling alley and local golf and tennis options.
If you fancy keeping active in your spare time, there are also gyms and a leisure centre with an ice rink and water park too! If the arts are more up your street, you have a choice of local theatres and performance venues, together with a museum.
The perfect place to put down roots, every home has been beautifully built to blend in with the surrounding lakeside environment and offer everything you need for modern living including spacious interiors, large gardens and plenty of storage.
Plot 143 is a 4 bedroom plus study, mid terrace house with garden and 2 parking spaces at Lakeside Boulevard, Doncaster available to purchase through Shared Ownership.
Available to purchase for a 40% share.
- Full Market Value: £260,000
- 40% Share Value: £104,000
- 5% deposit of 40%: £5,200
- Rent on unowned share: £358 per month
- Service Charge: £61.57 per month
- Council Tax: TBC*
Legal & General Affordable Homes is offering a unique opportunity to purchase a new home here through Shared Ownership. Thanks to this scheme, you can own your home with a lower deposit than is required to buy outright or with other buying schemes.
Homes at Lakeside Boulevard will be ready to move into from Winter 2022.
For more information and to stay informed of updates please register your interest. Buyers must have a local connection to the district of Doncaster or a connection to the surrounding area
Interior images are CGI representations taken in an actual 4 bed house at Lakeside Boulevard.
*Council tax bands are often not released until the property is complete. If you need any guidance, please get in touch with our Sales Consultants otherwise the local authority or the developer may be able to help.
Doncaster really does have it all with a popular racecourse across town and the Keepmoat Stadium, home to Doncaster Rovers, is around the lake from your new home. Brodsworth Hall is well worth a visit, with its extensive gardens, and Yorkshire Wildlife Park is another great day out.
You don’t need to travel far to find yourself in the Peak District National Park. The Derbyshire Dales, Lincolnshire Wolds and Yorkshire Moors and coastline are also waiting to be explored. This is a part of the world where you’ll never run out of things to do.
Doncaster Railway Station is on the East Coast Mainline with excellent connections to Leeds, Hull, Wakefield and Edinburgh. Sheffield is a quick commute and the direct trains to London King’s Cross take just 1 hour 45 minutes.
There are regular local bus services and Doncaster is well served by roads, with the A1(M) and M18 nearby. The M62 links you to Manchester and Hull, where you can take the ferry to Europe’s mainland. Doncaster Sheffield airport is another handy option for European travel but maybe the best form of transport of all, living at Lakeside, is to pull on a pair of walking boots and enjoy the peace and local wildlife at the water’s edge.
For more information and to stay informed of updates please register your interest.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
- Integrated Indesit stainless steel oven, gas hob and cooker hood
- Paved patio area
- Turf and timber fencing to rear garden
- Two parking spaces per property
- NHBC 12 Year Building Warranty
- Unique lakeside location
• Symphony shaker style kitchen in grey with chrome handles and soft close cupboards
• Laminate worktop with matching upstand
• Glass splashback in pewter to hob
• Indesit stainless steel single oven and gas hob with integrated cooker hood
• Space for dishwasher
• Space for fridge/freezer
• Space for washing machine
• Contemporary white sanitaryware with pedestal basin and chrome mixer tap
• Splashback tiling to basin
• Contemporary white bathroom suite comprising bath, close coupled WC, pedestal basin with chrome mixer tap.
• Glass shower screen to bath
• Electric shower over bath with thermostatic shower to ensuite
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Porcelanosa large format grey wall tiling. Splashback tiling to basin area with feature tilling to back wall
• Laminate flooring to kitchen and cloakroom. On open plan layout the laminate will extend to the hall and office space
• Vinyl flooring to bathroom and ensuite.
• Carpet to living room, hall, stairs, landing and bedrooms
• Grey PVCu double glazed windows
• Architraves and skirtings painted white
• Walls and ceilings painted in 'Almond White' matt emulsion
• White panel doors with chrome lever on rose ironmongery
• Gas central heating via Combi boiler and white contemporary radiators
• NHBC 12 year building warranty
• Light fitting to cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
• Pendant lighting to all other areas
• White sockets and switches throughout
• TV point to living room
• Telephone point to living room
• Smoke detectors
• Extractor fan to cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
• Two parking bays per property
• Paved patio area
• Turfing to rear garden
• 1.8m high timber fencing to rear garden
• Light to front and rear elevations
• Outside tap
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List Energy Certificate
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 40%, full price £260,000, £5,200 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%