3 bedroom house for sale
Fenny Road, MK17 9DF
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Coming soon to Stoke Hammond, a stunning 3 bedroom home comes with open-plan kitchen dining room with patio doors leading on to your own private garden.
Coming soon to Stoke Hammond!
This stunning 3 bedroom home comes with open-plan kitchen dining room with patio doors leading on to your own private garden. Top Spec Symphony kitchen units and integrated Zanussi appliances are included as standard. Appliances include induction hob, double oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. A separate spacious living room and WC completes the ground floor. There are 3 beautiful rooms to the second floor, fully fitted with carpets and flooring to the bathrooms, with a fitted wardrobe and ensuite to the primary bedroom. Comes with 2 parking spaces.
Honeybrooke is a stunning new development in a highly desired location. This development comprises twenty-four 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes available with Shared Ownership housing.
Thoughtfully designed to ensure high-quality living and with the perfect finishing touches, these homes have been created with you in mind. Developed to maximise space and suit the needs of modern-day living, the homes at Honeybrooke will dazzle and delight you in equal measure.
Nestled in the picturesque Buckinghamshire countryside, Honeybrooke is a dynamic new community that comprises new homes and apartments in a beautiful landscape. Ideally situated close to the quaint and historic village of Stoke Hammond, Honeybrooke offers local amenities and schools.
Conveniently located close to Milton Keynes, the development boasts the best of both worlds: idyllic countryside bliss and vibrant city living.
Keeping You Connected
The Honeybrooke offers fantastic transport links by road and rail, making it the perfect base for young professionals and families alike.
With parking available on all units and with private gardens and amenities nearby, you’ll easily settle into life in the rolling countryside.
Length of lease: 125 years
Annual service charge: £273.09
Service charge review period: Yearly
Council tax band: (C £1,953.96 D £2,198.22)
As a shared owner, you’ll pay rent for the percentage of the property that you don’t yet own. Every year, we calculate your new rent and will write to you to confirm what your new rent will be. Depending on your new home, you’ll also pay a service charge. This covers a proportion of the cost for the services, management and maintenance of the your building and development where you live. Your lease will detail what’s down to you in terms of repairing and maintaining your home. To find out more visit https://www.chg.org.uk/your-home/shared-ownership/living-in-your-shared-home/ and speak to our sales team.
*CGI indicative only.
• Available with Shared Ownership from a 30% share
• Carpets and Karndean flooring included as standard
• Minoli floor tiles to the bathroom and en suite
• Mirrored wardrobes to bedroom 1
• Contemporary Symphony kitchen units
• Integrated Zanussi appliances including induction hob, double oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
• Turf to front and rear gardens
• Enclosed private garden
• Comes with parking
• Close to local amenities
• Great transportation links – journey into London taking just 39 minutes by train
• Nature on your doorstep – the Blue Lagoon just minutes away
• Great local schools
• 10 year NHBC warranty
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined