Share percentage 25%, full price £235,000, £2,938 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £846
Rent £404, Service charge £140, Mortgage £302*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You live or work in Hounslow - Hounslow, London Borough
A stunning studio is available for Shared Ownership in Feltham.
Welcome to Fern Grove, your very own retreat within the bustling city. Nestled next to Glebelands park and a short stroll from Feltham station (just 29 mins from London Waterloo), this stylish collection of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, some of which are wheelchair adaptable, is the ideal place for young families and commuters seeking their escape.
Pet friendly development!
• Symphony gloss anthracite (Bottom Unit ) & gloss platinum (Top Unit) with complimentary marble sirocco laminate work surface and upstand
• Integrated appliances from Zanussi including oven, ceramic hob, cooker hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher
• Blanco 1.5 bowl chrome sink with monobloc mixer tap
• Silver splashback above oven
• Zanussi washer/dryer located in the utility cupboard
• Contemporary white bathroom suite with chrome fittings by Hansgrohe
• Madagascar Blanco white matt finish ceramic floor and wall tiles
• Hansgrohe Focus single lever mixer tap
• Full width wall mirror
• Roca Debba wall hung pan WC
• Heated towel rail
• Video entry phone
• Lockable mailbox located within the main entrance area
• Terrace/ balcony to most apartments
• Carpets to bedrooms
• Wood effect flooring to kitchen and living areas
• En-suite to bedroom one on selected apartments
• Heat Interface Unit (HIU)
• TV points to lounge and all bedrooms (apart from studios). Communal television aerial provision for Sky service subject to owner’s choice of subscription and package
• Communal rooftop terrace
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined
Property DownloadsKey Information Document Floor Plan Brochure
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £235,000, £2,938 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%