Share percentage 50%, full price £176,000, £4,400 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £802
Rent £202, Service charge £148, Mortgage £452*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Beautiful 1-bedroom apartment available in Block B at Points Cross.
Discover Points Cross
Welcome to the most exciting new neighbourhood at the heart of Leeds South Bank.
Put down roots in a place designed to suit your lifestyle now, and in the future. Make a home your own from our stunning collection of contemporary 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments and 3-bedroom duplexes complete with private outdoor space, communal garden terraces, on-site fitness studio and more.
Perfectly located a stone's throw from the action but with a diverse neighbourhood feel, Points Cross has everything you need for easy living, right at your fingertips.
- Full purchase price: £176,000
- 50% share price: £88,000
- Monthly rent based on 50% share: £201.67
- Monthly service charge: £147.67
- Minimum share initially available: 25%
- Maximum share initially available: 75%
- Staircasing to 100% allowable
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Years remaining on lease: 990 years
- Council tax band: TBC new build
- Due to be ready Autumn 2023 (subject to change)
- Size: 53m2
- Apartment type: B1-04
*CGI's are indicative only. Other homes are available with different price points and floorplans, contact Guinness Homes for more details.
- Sixth floor 1-bedroom apartment in Block B East
- Balcony from living area
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Storage space
- Fully fitted kitchen units in Storm Grey with marble laminate worktops
- Black induction hob, oven and stainless-steel extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Carpet and flooring provided throughout
- Decorated white matt finish throughout
- City centre location
- Good transport links
- 15-minute walk to Trinity Shopping Centre
- Lift in block
There are further homes available at Point Cross with different floorplans. Contact Guinness Homes for their latest availability.
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 50%, full price £176,000, £4,400 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%