3 bedroom house for sale
Norwich Road, PE37 8DD
Share percentage 40%, full price £265,000, £5,300 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 40%, full price £265,000, £5,300 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £986
Rent £364, Service charge £77, Mortgage £545*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
To be eligible for a home at Buttercross Place, you'll need to:
- Have a combined household income under £80,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
- Eligible buyers must also be registered with Help to Buy
If you don't meet the eligibility criteria for this development, you may still qualify for a shared ownership purchase at one of our others, so take a look at our website for more information.
A new 2 bedroom house available for Shared Ownership, located on the edge of Swaffham. Available to move in from Winter 2022.
Life begins at Buttercross Place
A stunning,new community of contemporary 2 and 3 bedroom houses available for Shared Ownership. Located on the edge of Swaffham and within a historical part of the country, these homes offer both the perks of countryside living as well as modern conveniences.
Plot 129 is a 957 square foot, Three Bedroom Semi-detached House, with private garden & two parking spaces at Buttercross Place, Swaffham, available to buy with Shared Ownership
Available to purchase from a 40% share.
- Full Market Value: £265,00
- 40% Share Value: £106,000
- 5% deposit of 40%: £5,300
- Rent on unowned share: £364
- Service Charge: £77 per month
- Council Tax: TBC*
The contemporary homes at Buttercross Place have been built around your lifestyle including open plan living areas that are full of natural light. Kitchens are streamlined and well equipped, with the integrated appliances and ample workspace for food preparation. Finished to a high specification, every home has space for a home office helping you strike the perfect work life balance.
Spend your free time enjoying the many independent shops, cafes, eateries, gardens and nature reserves the town has to offer. You can also explore local heritage sites including Castle Acre Castle, Priory and Oxburgh Hall or enjoy the seaside in North Norfolk and Thetford Forest which are only a short drive away.
The first phase of homes at Buttercross Place will be ready to move into from Winter 2022.
For more information, please register or contact our Sales Consultant who will be delighted in helping you find your new home
*Council tax bands are often not released until the property is complete. If you need any guidance, please get in touch with our Sales Consultants otherwise the local authority or the developer may be able to help.
Swaffham is an attractive, family friendly Norfolk market town which sits at the very northern point of the Brecks, an area of outstanding tranquillity and beauty which stretches across Norfolk & Suffolk.
Enjoy having all of your important amenities close by including schools for all ages, a doctor’s surgery, Post Office, butchers, a choice of supermarkets and a selection of independent shops, pubs and cafes.
The town is great for commuters, young couples and families alike as it is within easy reach of major towns and cities including Norwich (31 miles away) and Kings Lynn (only 12 miles away). You can quickly access the A47 by car or take advantage of the regular rail services in the nearby towns of Downham Market or Kings’ Lynn.
Living at Buttercross Place, you will be well placed for a variety of routes across Norfolk and beyond. Norwich also has an international airport, with flights to destinations across Europe. Yet, with the Norfolk Broads so close by, perhaps the perfect mode of travel is by boat, quietly cruising the waterways and looking for a glimpse of a water vole among the reeds.
For more information and to stay informed of updates please register your interest today.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
Shared Ownership is a more affordable way to have the security and stability of owning your own home. Shared Ownership is a government backed part buy/part rent scheme designed to help you take that first step on the property ladder. The scheme enables buyers to purchase a share of the value of the home - this is usually between 25 to 75 percent of the value of the property - and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining portion. You have the option to buy a bigger share in the property at a later date (known as Staircasing).
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
NB:The CGI’s scenes shown are representative of the planned overall development at Buttercross Place and are not representative of our house types
- Stainless steel oven, hob & chimney hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Paved patio area
- Turf to rear garden
- Two parking spaces per property
- NHBC 10 Year Building Warranty
• Contemporary white gloss kitchen with brushed
chrome handles and soft close cupboards
• Laminate worktop with matching upstand
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Stainless steel multi-function oven, hob and stainlesssteel chimney hood
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Space for washing machine
• Removable base unit with plumbing for futuredishwasher installation
• Contemporary white close coupled toilet and basin withchrome mixer tap
• Splashback tiling to basin
• Contemporary white bathroom suite comprising bath,close coupled WC, pedestal basin with chrome mixer tap
• Glass shower screen to bath
• Shower over bath
• Wall tiling to bath and splashback tiling to basin area
• White heated towel rail
• Wood effect vinyl flooring to cloakroom, kitchen/dinerand bathroom
• Carpet laid to hall, stairs, landing, living room andbedrooms
• White PVCu double glazed windows
• Ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white
• Walls painted in Magnolia matt emulsion
• White panel internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Gas central heating via Combi boiler and whitecontemporary radiators
• NHBC 10 year building warranty
• Track light to kitchen
• Downlights to bathroom
• Light fitting to cloakroom
• Pendant lighting to all other areas
• White sockets and switches throughout
• TV point to living room
• Telephone point to hall and living room
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Extractor fan to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Two parking bays per property
• Paved patio area
• Turf to rear garden
• 1.8m high timber fencing to rear garden
• Light to front and rear elevations
• Outside tap
We take every care to ensure that the correct informationis provided. The company employs a policy of continuous improvement and reserves the right to alter or amend the specification at any time and is subject to change. Details are correct at the time of going to print
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List Energy Certificate
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 40%, full price £265,000, £5,300 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%