3 bedroom house for sale
Glastonbury Drive, Glastonbury Drive, GL15 5FA
Share percentage 40%, full price £250,000, £5,000 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 40%, full price £250,000, £5,000 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £924
Rent £344, Service charge £66, Mortgage £514*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
To be eligible for a home at Severn Meadows, you'll need to:
- Have a combined household income under £80,000 per annum
- Not already own a property within the past 12 months, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
- Eligible buyers must also be registered with Help to Buy
- Eligible buyers must be living / working in the defined local Forest of Dean area
If you don't meet the eligibility criteria for this development, you may still qualify for a shared ownership purchase at one of our others, so take a look at our website for more information.
Severn Meadows is a new development of 2 & 3 bedroom Shared Ownership houses with gardens and 2 parking spaces, in Lydney, Gloucestershire, from Legal & General Affordable Homes.
NEW THREE BED HOUSE NOW AVAILABLE!
Make yourself at home with a beautiful collection of 2 & 3 bedroom homes
The idyllic community features beautifully designed homes with real style and character. You’ll find generously proportioned open plan living areas and neutral décor, ready for you to add your own touch and flair.
Plot 70 is an 86 metre square 3 Bedroom House with private garden and two parking spaces, at Severn Meadows, Lydney available to purchase through Shared Ownership.
Available to purchase from a 40% share at £100,000.
- Full Market Value: £250,000
- 40% Share Value: £100,000
- 5% deposit of 40%: £5,000
- Rent on unowned share: £344 per month
- Service Charge: £66 per month
- Council Tax: TBC*
Set on the edge of a quiet country town beside an area of outstanding natural beauty, Severn Meadows offers you a chance to enjoy the best of town and country in a home of your own at an affordable price. With easy commuter links, great views and all the amenities you need close at hand, this is a great place to put down roots.
Legal & General Affordable Homes is offering a unique opportunity to purchase a new home here through Shared Ownership. Thanks to this scheme, you can own your home with a lower deposit than is required to buy outright or with other buying schemes.
Shared Ownership homes at Severn Meadows will be ready to move into from Spring 2023.
For more information, please register or contact our Sales Consultant who will be delighted in helping you find your new home.
Affordable homes in an idyllic semi-rural location near the Forest of Dean
Surrounded by natural beauty, living at Severn Meadows in Lydney means you’ll never tire of all the wonderful outdoor activities to explore. Numerous bike and walking trails through the Forest of Dean provide the perfect weekend activity.
Lydney is great for sports too, with a local swimming pool, gym, football, hockey, rugby and a cricket club which has launched some impressive international careers. The elegant towns of Cheltenham and Chepstow are nearby (ideal for horseracing fans) and Gloucester is just around the corner with a magnificent cathedral, museums, coffee houses, bars and restaurants.
The Gloucester Quays shopping centre is a shopper’s paradise with a wide range of fashion shops, together with a multi-screen cinema. Gloucester has a thriving arts scene with a choice of theatres, galleries and live music venues, while book lovers will love the annual festival at Hay-on-Wye. What’s not to love?
There’s a station in Lydney itself with a direct service to Gloucester that takes just 20 minutes and you can get from Gloucester to London in under two hours. The A48 bypasses Lydney and offers quick road links to Gloucester in the north and Bristol in the south. It also links you to the M4 and national motorway network, offering simple and straightforward journeys to the towns of South Wales, the south west and Midlands.
You might be living in the middle of the countryside, but you’re connected to everything that matters.
For more information and to stay informed of updates please register your interest.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
*Council Tax: TBC
Council tax bands are often not released until the property is complete. If you need any guidance, please get in touch with our Sales Consultants otherwise the local authority or the developer may be able to help.
NB: Exterior images are from another development and are indicative only of the Three bedroom house type. External finishes may vary, such as brick colour / render finishes / windows etc. Roof lines may also vary.
- Stainless steel multi-function oven, hob & Stainless steel chimney hood
- Paved patio area
- Turf to rear garden & 1.8m high timber fencing
- Two parking bays per property
- NHBC 12 Year Building Warranty
• Contemporary kitchen with chrome handles and softclose cupboards
• Laminate worktop with matching upstand
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Stainless steel multi-function oven, hob and stainless steel chimney hood
• Space for fridge/freezer
• Space for washing machine
• Contemporary white close coupled toilet and basin
• Chrome mixer taps
• Splashback tiling to basin
• Contemporary white bathroom suite comprising bath, close coupled WC, pedestal basin with chrome mixer taps
• Glass shower screen to bath
• Thermostatic shower over bath
• Wall tiling to bath and splashback tiling to basin area
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Vinyl flooring to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
• Carpet to living room, hall, stairs, landing and bedrooms
• White PVCu double glazed windows
• Ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white
• Walls painted in ‘Almond’ white matt emulsion
• White panel internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Gas central heating via Combi boiler and white contemporary radiators
• NHBC 12 year build warranty
• Track light to kitchen
• Light fitting to cloakroom and bathroom
• Pendant lighting to all other areas
• White sockets and switches throughout
• TV point to living room
• Telephone point to hall and living room
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Extractor fan to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Fused spur for future provision of alarm
• Two parking bays per property
• Paved patio area
• Turf to rear garden
• 1.8m high timber fencing to rear garden
• Light to front and rear elevations
• Outside tap
We take every care to ensure that the correct information is provided. The company employs a policy of continuous improvement and reserves the right to alter or amend the specification at any time and is subject to change.
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List Energy Certificate
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 40%, full price £250,000, £5,000 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%