Share percentage 25%, full price £445,000, £11,125 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,499
Rent £765, Service charge £192, Mortgage £542*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Final release of 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments at Royal Albert Wharf
This is your last opportunity to reserve a two-bedroom Shared Ownership apartment at Royal Albert Wharf. Speak to our expert Sales Team today!
This award winning regeneration in East London will offer home owners a unique lifestyle with a perfect balance of access to outdoor space with diverse landscapes.
Available to move in now, these two bed apartments boast spacious open plan living, leading out on to a large private balcony, generous double bedrooms with a built-in wardrobe and en suite to the main bedroom.
You can also benefit from
- Bike storage
- Forthcoming restaurant, gym and nursery**
- Onsite creative studio and café
- 3 green spaces within the development
- Canary Wharf less than 30 minutes away on the train*
Parkside comprises of two landmark buildings, Guthrum Court and George Court and boasts a wide range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and duplexes overlooking a stunning new park, Northern Square. Not only does living at Parkside offer ease of access to open green space, you’re only minutes away from the waterfront and transport connections to central London and the City via the DLR too.
Gallions Reach DLR in zone 3 is on your doorstep, just a 4 minute walk away, connecting you to the heart of London. There are also plenty of other ways to get around including cycle ways and footpaths along the river - there’s no better way to start your day.
Just a 17 minute walk away, you’ll find lots of supermarkets and popular high street stores in the Gallions Reach Shopping Park. You’re also less than a 15 minute bus ride from Beckton and Gateway retail parks.
You can reach all of London’s hotspots easily from Royal Albert Wharf, no matter how you like to get around. If cycling is your thing, you can pedal to Canary Wharf in just over 30 minutes - the nearby CS3 means a leisurely, traffic-free ride to work, places to eat and shop and you can start from just around the corner.
Travel times taken from Google Maps
**subject to lease agreements
- Manhattan kitchen with gloss white finish
- Dark grey worktops
- Zanussi appliances including integrated oven, four-zone ceramic hob and hood
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Zanussi washer dryer in utility cupboard
- White Manhattan glazed splashback
- Natural Oak wood effect flooring
- Low energy downlights
- Recycling bins included
- 80% wool carpet in neutral tones
- Multiroom point low energy LED downlights
- Satellite multi room to master bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Ideal Standard sanitaryware
- Ideal Standard bath with rainshower over bath, mixer taps and glass shower screen
- Ideal Standard Rainshower to en-suite
- Ceramic wall tiling
- Wall-to-wall mirror above basin
- Chrome downlights
- Chrome shaver socket
- Heated towel rail
- Smart meters to each apartment
- White radiators with thermostat control
- Fibre broadband enabled
- TV points to all bedrooms
- Stainless steel light switches and electrical sockets to kitchen
- Low profile/slimline mains operated smoke and heat detector with battery backup
- Video entry phone system with touch sensitive display
Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Energy Certificate
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £445,000, £11,125 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%