1 bedroom apartment for sale

Available

Homerton House, Homerton Street, CB2 8NZ

£94,500 · Shared Ownership Resale

Share percentage 30%, full price £315,000, £4,725 Min Deposit.

Available
1 bedroom
1 Bathroom
£94,500 Shared Ownership Resale · Eligibility Eligibility

Share percentage 30%, full price £315,000, £4,725 Min Deposit.

Monthly Cost: £1,127
Rent £483, Service charge £158, Mortgage £486*

Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%

Calculate estimated monthly costs

£
Eligibility
  • Help to Buy registration required (www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk)
Summary

Modern second floor apartment with open plan living in central Cambridge

Description

Located in central Cambridge within a ten minute walk from the train station and close to amenities on Hills Road, this one bedroom second floor apartment is for sale through the shared ownership scheme.  A 30% share is available with rent payable on the remaining 70% which is owned by CHS Group. Situated within Homerton House, the flat is complete with modern fittings throughout and has the benefit of no onward chain.

The flat is located on the second floor with stair and lift access. The flat has a spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining area with the living space benefitting from a full height south facing window which brings in lots of natural light.  All windows are double glazed providing a quiet, peaceful home.  There is ample storage space in the kitchen and two large storage cupboards in the hallway.

The flat boasts a large double bedroom with a good amount of natural light from the window to the rear aspect of the block. The bedroom also benefits from a large integral wardrobe. The modern bathroomm suite is partially tiled with mid-level wash basin with vanity mirror above, low-level WC with vanity mirror and cabinet above and a panelled bath with shower over. 

The flat is well insulated and has low energy storage heaters installed minimising the need for heating and therefore running costs.

Cambridge is a popular city with an abundance of high street retail stores, resturants, cafes, schools, churches, a library, leisure centres and business parks. The train station has direct links to London in less than one hour.

By registering your interest you agree to your contact details being shared with the seller.

Key Features
  • Ideal home for a professional single or couple
  • Large double bedroom
  • Open plan living space
  • Well maintained
  • Local amenities
  • Short walk to Cambridge train station
Particulars

Tenure: Leasehold
Council Tax Band: C

Property Downloads
Key Information Document Energy Certificate
Map
Cambridge Station (0.42 miles) Shelford (2.69 miles) Waterbeach (5.72 miles)
Monthly Cost Calculator

The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.

Read More Read Less
  • Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
  • Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
  • Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.

NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.

£94,500
Shared Ownership Resale
Estimated Monthly Cost:£1,127
Rent £483
Service Charge £158
Mortgage £486

Share percentage 30%, full price £315,000, £4,725 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%


The Cambridge Housing Society
View properties by this developer
Disclaimer
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.