Share percentage 25%, full price £352,500, £8,813 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,144
Rent £606, Service charge £84, Mortgage £454*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.80%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Final apartments with shared ownership. Register interest and book your appointment now!
Now over 80% Sold – Don’t miss you chance to own one of the final 1 bedroom apartments available with 25% Shared Ownership at St James Square!
2 bedroom shared ownership apartment
Your New Surroundings
Well positioned for transport, shops, schools, and local parks
Portslade train station located 0.5 miles away, where a regular service to Brighton is available, as well as direct trains to London Victoria
Good selection of pre-school, primary and secondary schools rated ‘Good' or 'Outstanding’ by OFSTED
Community activities, facilities and sightseeing available in nearby Brighton and Hove
The Hyde Difference
Over 90% customer satisfaction for 10consecutive years
Experienced in-house sales team to help you with the process to owning your own home
Option to purchase more shares and own your home outright at any time
High specification as standard
Contemporary kitchen units with integrated appliances
Premier Guarantee warranty
250 year lease
Quality flooring included
CGIs are indicative of St James Square exterior and images represent the show home.
- Quality choice of specification
Ideally located close to the waterfront
Integrated appliances included
New apartments in a coastal community
Lease Length: 250 years
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £352,500, £8,813 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.80%