2 bedroom house for sale
Henry Mews, DN22 6UL
Share percentage 40%, full price £160,000, £3,200 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 40%, full price £160,000, £3,200 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £605
Rent £220, Service charge £56, Mortgage £329*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
To be eligible for a home at Treswell Gardens, you'll need to:
- Have a combined household income under £80,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
- Eligible buyers must also be registered with Help to Buy
If you don't meet the eligibility criteria for this development, you may still qualify for a shared ownership purchase at one of our others, so take a look at our website for more information.
Treswell Gardens is a collection of new 2 bedroom houses in Retford, Nottinghamshire. Plot 144 is a 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House with 2 parking spaces and a private garden.
** FINAL TWO 2 BEDROOM HOUSES AVAILABLE - RESERVE NOW FOR £99!**
Welcome to Treswell Gardens, a collection of new 2 bedroom houses in Retford, Nottinghamshire.
RESERVE PLOT 145 AT TRESWELL GARDENS NOW FOR JUST £99!*
For a limited time only there is a reduced reservation fee for Plots 144 and 145 Tresswell Gardens
Reserve before 31st March 2023 and pay just £99*
Speak to our Sales Consultant to find out more information!
Plot 145 is a 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House with private garden and 2 parking spaces at Treswell Gardens, Retford available to purchase through Shared Ownership.
Available to purchase for a 40% share at £64,000
- Full Market Value: £160,000
- 40% Share Value: £64,000
- 5% deposit of 40%: £3,200
- Rent on unowned share: £220 per month
- Service Charge: £56 per month
- Anticipated Household income: £24,597
- Council Tax Band: TBC**
Situated in the market town of Retford, Treswell Gardens is perfect for those looking for a new shared ownership home in a picturesque, semi-rural location.
As well as being home to a popular monthly farmers' market, Retford offers a great choice of shops, cafés and pubs to enjoy. It's also perfectly situated to explore the best of nature, with the stunning Idle Valley Nature Reserve located within 3 miles and the well-renowned Peak District National Park just over 30 miles away.
Close by to Treswell Gardens is also a range of primary and secondary schools, with the highly regarded University of Nottingham and The University of Sheffield just over 30 miles away which offer a range of courses and academic options.
Shared ownership homes at Treswell Gardens will be ready to move into from Spring 2023.
Commuters are well-equipped at Treswell Gardens, with the nearby A1 providing access to Doncaster, Leeds and Peterborough.
Retford railway station is less than 2 miles away with regular services to Sheffield (50mins), York (1hr 42mins) and London King’s Cross (1hr 43mins).
For those looking to head abroad, Doncaster Sheffield Airport is less than 15 miles away, providing flights around the UK and Europe.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
* For full terms & conditions visit landgah.com/terms
** Council tax bands are often not released until the property is complete. If you need any guidance, please get in touch with our Sales Consultants otherwise the local authority or the developer may be able to help.
- Stainless Steel Multi Function Oven, Hob & Cooker Hood
- Two Parking Bays
- Paved Patio Area
- Turf to Rear Garden
- NHBC Build Warranty
• Contemporary kitchens with chrome handles
• Laminate worktop and upstand
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Stainless steel multi function oven, hob and cooker hood
• Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Removable base unit for future dishwasher installation
• Contemporary white WC and basin with chrome tap
• Splashback behind basin
• Contemporary white bathroom suite comprising bath, WC, basin with chrome tap
• Glass shower screen to bath
• Thermostatic shower over bath
• Wall tiling to bath and splashback tiling to basin area
• Vinyl flooring to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
• Carpet to living room, hall, stairs, landing and bedrooms
• Door bell
• Track light to kitchen
• LED lighting to cloakroom and bathroom Pendant lighting to all other areas
• White sockets and switches throughout
• TV point to living room
• Telephone point to living room
• Heat, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Extractor fan to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Light to front and rear elevation
• White UPVC double glazed windows
• Ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white matt emulsion
• Walls painted in white matt emulsion
• Internal doors in oak effect with chrome ironmongery
• Ideal Standard Logic combi boiler with contemporary white radiators
• NHBC build warranty
• Two parking bays per property
• Paved patio area
• Turf to rear garden
• 1.8m high timber fencing to rear garden
• Outside tap
We take every care to ensure that the correct information is provided. The company employs a policy of continuous improvement and reserves the right to alter or amend the specification at any time and is subject to change. Details are correct at the time of going to print.
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List Energy Certificate
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 40%, full price £160,000, £3,200 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.24%