Share Price £133,750 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £535,000 | £6,688 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Back Church Lane - 1 bed apartment in Tower Hamlets
place Twyne House, Back Church Lane, E1 1LX
Last large 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of London - Call now to arrange a viewing
*Must live or work within a London Borough
*Must meet the minimum income requirements - £64,000
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for people who are unable to buy on the open market to take their first step onto the property ladder. Under the Shared Ownership scheme, you buy a share of the property’s value and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. A key advantage is that, as part-owner, you have a stability of tenure that renting cannot offer. Over time, you can buy more of the property until you own 100%.
You will need a small deposit at the outset – generally a minimum of 5% of your share, subject to conditions – and you will need to raise a mortgage on the rest of the sum required.
Am I eligible?
There are certain conditions to be eligible for a Shared Ownership property:
• Your annual household income must be no more than £90,000.
• You must be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
• You must be able to demonstrate a connection to the local area of the development.
• You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
• You must be a first-time buyer. If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to, or you have equity from a recent sale, please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible.
If we think you may be eligible, you will be asked to have a free financial assessment with a Shared Ownership mortgage specialist to find out what share you can afford to buy. You will also be asked to complete an application form with the local Help to Buy agent. Sometimes you may need to be registered with your Local Authority. Specific criteria will be detailed on the information for each property
Don't miss out on our viewing day Tuesday 23 April 3pm-8pm.
To book a viewing please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales by email at email@example.com or call 07712 693 393
**LAST REMAINING PROPERTY!**
DON'T MISS OUT - incentive being offered of £500 Cashback (conditional on exchanging in 28 days)*
A stunning 1st floor one bed apartment of approx. 59m2 in the Back Church Lane development situated in the heart of Aldgate, East London.
- Spacious 1 bedroom, first floor apartment £137,500 for 25% share
- Less than ½ mile to Aldgate East Underground station – Zone 1
- Large Balcony
- Full fitted designer kitchen
- Elegant Villeroy and Boch bathroom suite
- Underfloor heating
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom
The internal specification is modern and contemporary with vibrant custom built kitchens with feature glass splash backs, sleek bathrooms and a luxurious bedroom with built in wardrobe providing a perfectly practical living space.
As well as a balcony overlooking an internal courtyard that provides a quiet and private outdoor space, the flat further benefits from access to a large communal roof terrace on the 5th floor of the building, providing a beautiful space to relax and enjoy the breathtaking views of the City and Canary Wharf.Located walking distance to the City and just 8 minutes walk to Tower Gateway DLR providing access to Canary Wharf in just 12 minutes, Back Church Lane provides an incredibly central and convenient place to live to enjoy all that London has to offer.
Set in the heart of one of the most popular, diverse and historic neighbourhoods in London there's lots to explore on the doorstep. Brick Lane is just a stone's throw away with curry houses, pop-up vintage markets, vintage shops and the famous beigel shops. Shoreditch and Hoxton are only minutes away, where you can peruse the restaurants and bars, or if you fancy yourself as the next Banksy you can take a Street Art Tour and discover the artistic graffiti in the surrounding area while trying your hand at spay painting.
The nearest tube station is Aldgate East underground which is around a 6 minute walk away and Tower Hill is about 10 minutes away providing fast connection to key destination including Liverpool Street, Canada Water and London Bridge.
For further information or to book a viewing please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07712 693 393
* terms and conditions apply
* Custom built kitchens with integrated appliances, including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave and oven
* Fitted wardrobes
* Vileroy and Boch bathroom suite
* Spot lights throughout
* Underfloor heating