Share percentage 40%, full price £310,000, £6,200 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,207
Rent £399, Service charge £36, Mortgage £772*
Calculated using a representative rate of 6.18%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Two bedroom semi-detached house with garden
This two bedroom semi-detached house is in Romsey. Garden provided! Available on Shared Ownership resale, you could buy with just a 5% deposit.
Featuring a spacious living room with a door to the back garden. The fitted kitchen has an integrated oven, gas hob and hood. There is a downstairs WC and storage throughout. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms, and the bathroom has a modern white suite.
- Tenure: Leasehold.
- Council tax band: C.
- Service charge is reviewed once a year.
- Energy rating B, click download brochure to see the Energy Performance Certificate.
- Lease term remaining: 118 years
- Spacious living room with door to back garden
- Fitted kitchen with oven, gas hob and hood
- Downstairs WC and built-in storage
- Modern, white bathroom suite
Lease Length: 118 years
Council Tax Band: C
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 40%, full price £310,000, £6,200 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 6.18%