Share percentage 25%, full price £370,000, £9,250 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,165
Rent £636, Service charge £52, Mortgage £477*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.80%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Shared ownership 2-4 bedroom homes available to view. Book your appointment now!
Available to reserve off-plan. Perfect for growing families.
Register your interest now to book a viewing
Presenting the Madehurst, an exquisite 3-bedroom haven tailored for the needs of growing families. Boasting three distinct bedrooms, including an en-suite in the principal bedroom, a family bathroom, and an additional cloakroom, this residence guarantees personalised space and adaptability.
The separated living and dining area offers an ideal balance for relaxation and social gatherings, complemented by a well-appointed kitchen ready for your culinary escapades. With ample storage, this 3-bedroom dwelling epitomises comfort and functionality. Enjoy the luxury of your private turfed garden, along with two designated parking spaces.
Seize the chance to transform this space into your own and infuse it with your unique style.
Close to the South Downs countryside and West Sussex coastline Arundel only a 10 minute drive away and Chichester only 8 minutes by train from Barnham station.
The Hyde Difference
High specification as standard
Contemporary kitchen units with integrated appliances
Quality flooring included
Specialist in-house sales team
Over 90% customer satisfaction for 10 consecutive years
Plenty of storage
Private turfed garden
Parking spaces available with home
Lease Length: No lease length specified. Please contact provider.
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsKey Information Document Floor Plan Brochure
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £370,000, £9,250 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.80%