Share Price £180,000 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £600,000 | £18,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in London
place Peabody Avenue, Westminster, SW1V 4BB
Pimlico: One Bedroom, Fourth Floor Apartment, now available
Applicants must be registered with the Westminster Council Homeownership Team in the first instance before viewing.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply.
Fourth floor apartment contained within a five storey terraced building
The property is of traditional construction built in 2011. Victoria mainline and several underground stations are within walking distance. There are basic shopping and general amenities in the immediate vicinity. The area is also well served by bus routes.
I didn't get my confirmation email!
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you should receive an email confirmation from us with the steps that you need to follow in order to be invited to a viewing. If you don’t get your confirmation email within an hour, there are a few places to look for it:
- Check your spam or junk folders. Make sure your spam filter is set to allow incoming emails from Peabody. To be sure, you can add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or contacts list
- If you registered using a Gmail address, your confirmation may be in the Social tab of your Inbox
- If you’ve checked in these places and still can’t findyour confirmation email, just contact us at email@example.com and our Team will get you set up
Entrance hall, one reception room, open-plan kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom/wc. The flat has a recessed balcony. The property has a gross internal floor area of approximately 45 square metres (484