Share Price £190,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £760,000 | £9,594 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
Blackfriars Place - 2 bed apartment in Southwark
place Blackfriars Road, SE1 8EQ
Stunning 2 Bedroom Apartments Blackfriars Rd, SE1 - Register your Interest Now
To be eligible to purchase a Shared Ownership home
- Your annual household income can be no more than £90,000.
- You should be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
- You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
- You must be a first time buyer. If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to, please contact us. There may be some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
Applications will be accepted from all London boroughs however priority will be given to those who live and/or work in one of the following local authorities: Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich, Lewisham, Southwark.
DON’T MISS OUT on this special offer of £1,000* cash back upon completion.
(*terms and conditions apply - you must use Direction Law as your solicitor, and subject to a 28 day exchange).
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
Own your own Zone 1 home through Shared Ownership in Blackfriars Place.
Blackfriars Place is a new development of attractive one- and two-bedroom Shared Ownership homes situated in a prime Southwark location.
Ideally positioned for London living in Zone 1 – as well as major train stations nearby Blackfriars Road is on the London red route with bus routes to the City.
Blackfriars Place presents a great opportunity to buy a new contemporary one- or two-bed apartment as your central London home. If you currently live in an outer London Borough and undergo a daily commute to work this development offers the ideal opportunity to save travel time that could instead become ‘you time’ as you also benefit from joining a thriving and vibrant community.
This collection of new homes offers flexible open-plan layouts that have been designed to maximise light and space with quality finishing and appliances. Each apartment benefits from its own private winter garden, terrace or balcony to increase the enjoyment of your new home and surrounding area.
Locally, Blackfriars Road is undergoing a positive transformation into a tree-lined boulevard. The wider area of Southwark is becoming more pedestrian-friendly and a new cycle superhighway will be running from Elephant & Castle to King’s Cross. The development itself is built around two new public squares, with green spaces and new pedestrian thoroughfares as well as new shops and cafés.
Blackfriars Place is a short walk to Southwark, Waterloo and Elephant & Castle stations. This central location means that you are just minutes’ walk from some of the capital’s highlights: Westminster and the Houses of Parliament, Borough Market, the Southbank and Bankside plus national attractions like Tate Modern, the Imperial War Museum and many famous theatres such as the National Theatre, the Old Vic and Shakespeare’s Globe.
Register your interest
To register your interest in Blackfriars Place, contact the Customer Service Team – Sales on 020 7378 5638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your viewing now!
Please note the values and service charges stated are to be used as a guideline and may change.
- Stylish modern gloss fitted kitchen, including;
- Zanussi oven
- Ceramic hob
- Stainless steel chimney extractor hood
- 70/30 split integrated fridge freezer
- Zanussi free standing washer/dryer
- Carpets to living areas
- Tiles to kitchen and bathroom floors
- Stunning Wintergarden, balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Close to Waterloo and Southwark stations(all with lift access between the street and platforms)
- Quality internal specification
- NHBC Warranty
- Sky TV enabled (subject to connection and subscription)
- Wheelchair accessible homes are built to SELHP standards
- Southwark Council Residents Parking Permits for 12 months: £125 full price | Disabled badge holder’s vehicles £31.25
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.