Share Price £86,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £345,000 | £8,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
2 bedroom house in Hurstpierpoint - West Sussex
place Bramble Park |86 Iden Hurst, Hurstpierpoint - West Sussex, BN6 9LP
Call 0345 606 1221 for more information
You may be eligible for this property if:
- Live or work in Hurstpierpoint
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- Minimum Household Income £39,000
- 10% deposit £13,200
Community spirit in a country setting
Bramble Park is a select development in the traditional West Sussex village of Hurstpierpoint, surrounded by glorious South Downs countryside. We are offering a choice of high-quality, affordable homes under the Shared Ownership Scheme.
The beauty of Bramble Park is the winning combination of country living with convenient access to shops and other amenities. A short stroll and you are in open countryside, yet also within easy walking distance is the village centre, which has a good selection of shops, restaurants, cafés and pubs.
Reasons to buy
- A selection of restaurants and pubs within the area
- Shopping in Burgess Hill 11 mins (4.7 miles) & Brighton 22 mins (10.4 miles)
- Excellent local schools and library
- Hassocks to London Bridge / Victoria,1 hour approx
- Hassock Railway station 10 mins. (2.2 miles)
- Bus services to Hassocks, Burgess Hill & Brighton
Find out more in the brochure above