Share Price £153,750 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £615,000 | £7,688 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
2 bedroom apartment in Lambeth
place Offenham Road, SW9 7BN
Stunning two bedroom apartment Oval Quarter, SW9
- Earn under £90,000 per annum
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Over 80% sold! Last few properties remaining!
This incredible new build close to the centre of London, features stunning views, top spec appliances and state of the art facilities. The Wren Building, situated within Oval Quarter, is conveniently located a short walk away from numerous stations, allowing you access to both over and underground, whisking you to the heart of the city in under ten minutes.
The Wren Building is a remarkable new development overlooking the newly created Mostyn Park. Offering a collection of spectacular apartments with streamlined kitchens with integrated appliances, bathrooms with stylish, ultra-modern fittings and ample living space. All with advanced eco systems to keep down your fuel bills, stylish décor, clever storage solutions, outside spaces to enjoy and all available to buy on a shared ownership basis.
Over 80% sold! Last few properties remaining
There's so much that's inspiring about our city right on your doorstep. There are fabulous, quirky restaurants like the Brunswick, together with buzzing cafes and bars as well as the intriguing shops and market stalls of Brixton just waiting to be explored. Then there are the music venues - from the world famous O2 Academy to the club hub under the railway arches at Vauxhall.
Oval Station is a short walk from The Wren Building. You're just minutes from Soho, Covent Garden, Shaftesbury Avenue and Fitzrovia. The City and Docklands are easy to get to. Whether you take the tube, one of the many bus services, hop on your bike or simply walk, the capital is at your disposal.
*The mortgage rate is based on a 95% repayment loan over 25 years at an interest rate of 5% (this assumes you will be paying a 5% deposit). This figure is a guide only - you must obtain advice from a qualified advisor. The monthly rent is calculated at 2.75% per annum of the value of the share that you don't purchase. Prices are based on a valuation carried out by a RICS qualified surveyor (valuations are subject to review at least every three months).
Book a viewing today! Visit www.shosales.co.uk/wrenbuilding-viewings or call us on 0300 555 2171 for more information.
- White high gloss fitted kitchens with stone composite work surface
- High quality appliances and white goods
- Glass splashback from work surface to underside of wall cupboards and under unit lighting
- Contemporary sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings
- Steel enamel bath
- Chrome finish shower head, mixer taps, shaver point and towel rail
- European wall tiling to selected areas with feature tile to selected wall
- Mechanical ventilation system