Share Price £93,750 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £375,000 | £4,688 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
Canaletto Court - 2 bed apartment in Brent
place Neasden Lane, NW10 2TS
Final 2 bedroom apartment located 600m from Jubilee Line
To qualify for Shared Ownership at Canaletto Court, applicants must be registered with Hyde New Homes at http://www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply.
Priority will be given to applicants who live or work in the London Borough of Brent. For further information on eligibility criteria please contact the sales team.
How to Apply for Shared Ownership
If you would like to apply for a Hyde New Homes Shared Ownership or Discounted Rent property in the London area, you will need to complete this application form. Once the form is received Hyde New Homes will assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria to be offered an affordable home, based on your answers.
All under offer
- Final two bedroom apartment available
- Homes ready to move into
Canaletto Court is an urban collection oftwo bedroom Shared Ownership apartments in Zone 3, North West London
Twobedroom apartments from £93,750 (25% share of £375,000)
Buy a home with a deposit of £4,688
Why buy at Canaletto Court?
- Excellent location in Zone 3, North West London convenient for city living
- Comfortable, well-planned homes offer affordable opportunity
- Jubilee Line is less than 500m from development with local buses from North Circular Road
- Winter gardens
- Views from the windows of ancient parish church of St Marys
- Local fruit and veg market
- Hyperoptic broadband free for first 3 months – internet ready from the day they move in
- Ikea and 24 hour Tesco extra within a mile
- Wembley stadium 2.6 miles away
- 20 minutes from Westfield Shopping Centre
To qualify for Shared Ownership at Canaletto Court, applicants must be registered with Hyde New Homes. Priority will be given to applicants who live or work in the London Borough of Brent.
For further information on eligibility criteria please contact the sales team.
*Terms and conditions apply. Rent would not be paid for first 6 months and mortgage repayments still apply.