Share Price £89,075 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £254,500 | £4,454 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
3 bedroom house in Folkestone
place Royal Military Avenue, CT20
Three bedroom house at Garrison, CT20
- Register with your local Help to Buy Agent
- Earn a household income of under £80,000 a year.
- Priority will go to those currently living or working within the Shepway District
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- Not already own a home or have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Garrison, part of Shorncliffe Heights, is a wonderful three bedroom property located near Shorncliffe, Folkestone, Kent.
Offering the comfort and luxury of contemporary living alongside the heritage of a region steeped in history, the development is built near the famed Shornecliffe Army Camp, a staging post for troops from the time of the Napoleonic Wars to the present day and a symbol of the area’s rich past. In keeping with this local landmark, Garrison’s 17 2& 3 bedroom flats and houses encapsulate the ideals of safety and security that the camp inspires, along with an injection of modernity and serenity befitting a new home.
- Modern streamlined kitchen equipped with washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Carpet in living room, hallway and bedrooms
- Ceramic walls in bathroom with full height tiling to shower area