Share Price £105,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £420,000 | £8,138 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
2 bedroom apartment in Greenwich
place Powis Street, Woolwich, SE18 6LR
Stunning two bedroom apartment, London SE18 | Ready to move in!
To be eligible for Deco you must:
- Have a household income below £90,000 per annum
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- Not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase.
Situated in the newly sought after Royal London borough of Greenwich, DECO is a converted old art deco style Co Op building which was built as a department store in 1938 by the Royal Arsenal Co-operative Society.
Needless to say with such stylish foundations the bar had already been set when it came to the quality of the conversion, many of the original building features, including period railings to the stair-well and ceilings up to three metres high have been retained.
And we’ve have gone onto include a modern specification, providing a selection of classical apartments with a modern twist.
Woolwich is undergoing a period of intensive regeneration with a huge investment in new housing, transport and leisure. Deco is situated in the main shopping area of Woolwich with a number of great restaurants nearby. It is a commuters dream location, with Woolwich Arsenal station just a 5 minute stroll from the development.
www.shosales.co.uk/deco or call us on 0300 555 2171
Key FeaturesIntegrated kitchen appliances including oven, hob, hood, fridge/freezer (free standing or integrated) and washing machine (subject to apartment layout).
• Porcelain floor tiles to living area and kitchen, neutral colour carpet bedrooms.
• Full height ceramic wall tiles to wet areas in bathroom with contrasting floor tiles.
• Wet underfloor heating system to apartments
• Balconies or terraces to all apartments (with decking or paving stones)
• Video door entry system