Intermediate Rent | Rent & service chargecheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom house in Lewisham
place 32-64, Lee High Road, South London, SE13 5FH
Two bedroom flat in Goldcrest house
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
What may affect your application?
- If you do not have a valid VISA then you will not be considered for these properties.
- Any applicants will need to provide photographic proof of ID and proof of income as well as other documentation if they are successfully allocated one of these If you have experienced poor credit history previously i.e a CCJ, you will be ineligible to rent from us.
DescriptionWe are proud to present the two bedroom flat in Goldcrest house through L&Q's intermediate Market rent scheme.
Situated next to the River Quaggy, Goldcrest House is conveniently placed on Lee High Road, one of the primary roads into South East London’s biggest commercial centres.
Please note pictures are of the show apartment although specification will be similar the actual design and layout may vary.
Please call the lettings team now on 0208 8536937 to register your interest so we can invite you to the viewing.
Key FeaturesApartment specifications
•Contemporary Symphony gloss kitchen
•Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood
•Integrated dishwasher Washing machine
•Integrated fridge freezer
•Ceramic tiles to floor
•Contemporary white bathroom suite
•Thermostatic shower over bath with bath/shower screen
•Chrome towel warmer Ceramic tiles to walls and floor
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.