Share Price £126,000 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £420,000 | £12,600 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Aurora Point - 1 bed apartment in Lewisham
place Grove Street, Surrey Quays, SE8 3PZ
Over 80% now sold | Final remaining 1 bedroom apartments
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- Live and/or work in a London Borough
Priority will be given to those who live and/or work in the London Borough of Lewisham
Shared Ownership Viewings Available | To book a viewing appointment please call 020 7021 4842
One bedroom apartments at Aurora Point benefit from spacious living spaces andgenerously sized bedroom, each apartment has great storage and either their own private entrance or outside space.
Aurora Point is located on Grove Street a short distance from transport links via Surrey Quays Overground station with great links to The City and beyond, and 24/7bus routes running between Canada Water and Trafalgar Square.
Located by the open spaces of Southwark Park just a short walk away. Nearby Canada Water is also currently undergoing major regeneration, the area has changed significantly over the past few years, with Canary Wharf’s Crossrail introduction coming soon this will further advance the area’s connectivity and landmark status.
Set withinpeacefully landscaped surroundings including a residents only communal garden, Aurora Point is only a short distance away from the buzz of The City. With the Surrey Docks Fitness and Watersports Centre 5 minutes away and shops, bars and restaurants in Deptford and Southwark a short bus journey away.
Reserve now and we will contribute £1,500 towards your legal fees
Full value: £420,000
Share Price: £126,000 (30% share)
Monthly Cost: £1,339
- Monthly Mortgage: £671
- Monthly Rent: £429
- Monthly Service Charge: £239
Minimum Household Income: £54,263
Maximum Household Income: £90,000
Deposit Required: £12,600
- Spacious apartments with high quality specification including Smeg kitchen appliances
- Private off the road entrances or outside space
- Short distance from both Surrey Quays Overground Station and Canada Water Underground Station
- Residents only communal garden