Share Price £347,500 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £695,000 | £34,750 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
3 bedroom house in Hackney
place Lea Bridge Road, Hackney, E5 9RB
Three-beds, semi-detached townhouse now available in Hackney.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply.
Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Lea Bridge Road is a three bedroom, semi terraced house with garden and off street parking space, built around 1997. The lease remaining on the property is 100 years.
There are good transport links with Clapton Station 0.6 miles away, served by London Overground linking to London Liverpool Street in 10 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Oxford Circus.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Otley Terrace. For leisure and enjoyment, Millfields Park is within 0.2 miles. As well as surrounding areas, Clapton, Hackney Downs and Hackney Central are only a short distance away with a mixture of cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants.
- Nearest Station: Clapton (Zone 2) – London Overground.
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 48, 55, 56, N38 & N55 from Chatsworth Road Lea Bridge Road.
Estimated minimum income required: £75,000
Estimated minimum deposit required: £34,750
Estimated monthly cost: £1,641
- Monthly Mortgage: £1,309
- Monthly Rent: £297
- Monthly Service Charge: £35
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to;
- Living Room: (5.5m x 3.6m) Spacious lounge with double doors to garden. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.0m x 2.5m) Light brown base and wall units with white worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer and washer/dryer. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (3.6m x 3.1m) Fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (3.6m x 3.1m) Built in Wardrobe. Fitted carpet.
- Shower Room: (2.5m x 1.0m) White suite comprising shower, WC and hand washbasin. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 3: (3.6m x 3.1m) Fitted carpet.
- Bathroom: (3.6m x 1.7m) White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Vinyl flooring.
Outside: Off street parking space and Garden.
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.