Share Price £68,250 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £195,000 | £3,413 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
Forest Mews at The Chariots - 2 bed apartment in Andover - Hampshire
place Olympic Park Road, SP11 6RX
NOW UNDER OFFER
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for people who are unable to buy on the open market to take their first step onto the property ladder. Under the Shared Ownership scheme, you buy a share of the property’s value and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. A key advantage is that, as part-owner, you have a stability of tenure that renting cannot offer. Over time, you can buy more of the property until you own 100%.
You will need a small deposit at the outset – generally a minimum of 5% of your share, subject to conditions – and you will need to raise a mortgage on the rest of the sum required.
There are certain conditions to be eligible for a Shared Ownership property:
- Your annual household income must be no more than £80,000.
- You must be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
- You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
- You must be a first-time buyer. If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to, or you have equity from a recent sale, please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible.
- Applicants who live or work in the Andover area will be prioritised
The best of city and country
Forest Mews at The Chariots is situated on the edge the historic market town of Andover and offers a choice of two and three bedroom homes available through shared ownership.
- On the edge of the attractive historic market town of Andover and near the North Wessex Downs
- Excellent transport links, with Andover station linking to London Waterloo in just over an hour. The A303 easily links to the M3 with access to Salisbury, Swindon and Southampton Airport
- Range of amenities in Andover including cafes, restaurants, shops, a theatre, a cinema and a leisure centre
- Local amenities right on the doorstep for everyday needs
- A number of high quality schools nearby
- Bright and airy homes with contemporary interiors
- Minimum of one parking space
To book an appointment or if you have any questions, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales as soon as possible - call 0300 100 0309
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership.
We look forward to seeing you.
All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
- Fully fitted kitchen units and worktops
- Stainless steel single oven, 4-burner gas hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
- Roca WC and Washbasin
- Full height tiling around bath
- Wall mounted shower and bath mixer
- Pendant light fittings
- Parking available
- Predicted energy efficiency rating A
*Please note, whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the information here is correct, it has been supplied as a guide. Clarion Housing reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary and without notification.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.