Share Price £165,600 (from 46% Min. Share)
Full Value £360,000 | £16,560 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Rectory Park phase 1 - 2 bed apartment in Ealing
place Rectory Park Avenue, UB5 6WW
Last new two bedroom home at Rectory Park
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Rectory Park is a major regeneration project which will provide Shared Ownership homes in Northolt.
Network Homes is proud to present Rectory Park located in the London Borough of Ealing. This development has a variety of homes for Shared Ownership. Settle down in Northolt with friends or family; our apartments provide plenty of space, built with modern lifestyles in mind.
Rectory Park offers great links into central London, with bus stops right outside of Rectory Park, as well as Northolt Underground Station, Northolt Park Rail Station and the A40 also close by.
The location also provides the perfect balance between green open spaces and the heart of the city. Certain apartments within the development have view of the green space at Rectory Park, Northala Fields is also close which is a great place to have walk, cycle your bike or just relax with a coffee.
Last remaining two bedroom property. This apartment is beautifully decorated to a high quality specification with great space, integrated kitchen with appliances, a balcony or terrace, and large windows throughout - making the most of natural light.
With residents at the heart of this regeneration development in Northolt, Network Homes will be able to provide current and potential residents with great new homes, facilities and outside spaces.
• Fitted kitchens by Symphony New York range. Two colour schemes Cashmere or White
• Indesit integrated oven, hood and hob with stainless steel splashback
• Indesit integrated fridge / freezer
• Indesit integrated dishwasher
• Indesit washer / dryer
• LED Chrome downlighters
• Grey carpet to bedrooms
• Laminate flooring colour Chestnut Natural to hallway and living room
• Fitted wardrobe to master bedrooms with sliding opaque glass doors
• Entry phone system
• Secure cycle store
• CCTV installed
• Smoke alarms and Carbon monoxide detectors
• Garden, balcony or terrace to all apartments
• Cycle storage
• Contemporary sanitary ware in white finished with
matching floor and wall tiles
• Mirrored wall cabinet with integral shaver socket and LED feature lighting
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Shower and glass screen over bath
• Waterproof brushed chrome downlighters
Windows & Doors
• White Oak Veneered doors to entrance and internal doors
• UPVC Grey windows
• UPVC Grey external doors
Home Entertainment & Communication
• Combination sockets for TV in living room and master bedroom
• Sky Q available
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1
D – Easy Access
Compatible with the design standards in Mobility Standard Housing (1974) produced by the DoE and Housing Corporation Scheme Development Standards (pre-1999) and Part M of Building Regulations (2000). The main features of these properties include a level approach to the entrance, wider doorways and more space than in general needs housing. These properties may also have an internal flight of stairs and if so, there is enough space to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.