Share Price £83,750 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £335,000 | £4,188 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Circus Street - 1 bed apartment in Brighton - City of Brighton and Hove
place Circus Street, BN2 9QF
*READY TO MOVE IN: book your viewing today!*
Clarion are proud to present the opportunity to own a beautiful home at Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street, Brighton (East Sussex).
- A contemporary collection of eight full wheelchair-specification new 1 bedroom apartments within a development of 28 homes.
- Private allocated parking.
- Located in central Brighton, within easy reach of the seafront and station (with direct links to Gatwick, London and the South Coast).
- Contemporary fitted kitchens.
- Stylish white bathroom suites.
- Quality internal finishes, including a selection of modern appliances, fittings and flooring.
- Neutrally decorated to allow you to create your perfect interior.
- Covered by a reputable building warranty for peace of mind.
- Ready to move in!
For further information or to register your interest, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales on:
T: 020 8315 3967 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible
You must be at least 18 years old.
You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner*. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
- Mobility Group 1 – Typically suitable for a person who uses a wheelchair full time, ie indoors and outdoors. The property will provide full wheelchair access throughout.
- Mobility Group 2 – Typically suitable for a person with restricted walking ability and for those that may need to use a wheelchair some of the time. The property will have internal and external level or ramped access, but some parts of the property may not be fully wheelchair accessible.
- Mobility Group 3 – Typically suitable for a person able to manage two or three steps, may use wheelchair but not full time, or may be unable to manage steep gradients. The property may have adaptations to assist people with limited mobility.
Clarion is proud to present Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street; a collection of attractivefull wheelchair-specification new homes available for Shared Ownership in Brighton, East Sussex.
Optimally designed for modern living, our Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street residences are an ideal opportunity to acquire a stylish home in this beautiful part of East Sussex.
Our homes begin with a desire to combine the best of traditional and modern, and feature a blend of tasteful exteriors, bright contemporary interiors and flexible layouts. So whether you’re looking to upsize, downsize or simply find your first place to call home, you’ll find the perfect fit with Clarion.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
A – Wheelchair Accessible Throughout
Meets the design standards from the Wheelchair Housing Design Guide which superseded the Housing Corporation wheelchair design standards. These properties have been designed to meet latest wheelchair accessible housing design standards, offering extra space and full access to all rooms and facilities. This standard provides more space than previous wheelchair housing design guidance and also ensures that all rooms are accessible. In view of the high density of new build housing stock in London, the parking features have been excluded from this category. This will enable wheelchair accessible homes built above ground floor level to be categorised as such.