Pricing to be confirmed
Scheme: Shared OwnershipComing soon
Circus Street - 1 bed apartment in Brighton - City of Brighton and Hove
place Circus Street, BN2 9QF
*COMING SOON: register your interest today!*
Clarion are proud to present the opportunity to own a beautiful home at Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street, Brighton (East Sussex).
- A contemporary collection of new 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
- Private allocated parking.
- Located in central Brighton, within easy reach of the seafront and station (with direct links to Gatwick, London and the South Coast).
- Contemporary fitted kitchens.
- Stylish white bathroom suites.
- Quality internal finishes, including a selection of modern appliances, fittings and flooring.
- Neutrally decorated to allow you to create your perfect interior.
- Covered by a reputable building warranty for peace of mind.
- Coming Soon!
For further information or to register your interest, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales on:
T: 020 7378 5638 or E: email@example.com
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
- Other development-specific criteria may apply. Please speak to the appointed Sales Executive for further information.
Clarion is proud to present Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street; a collection of attractive new homes available for Shared Ownership in Brighton, East Sussex.
Optimally designed for modern living, our Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street residences are an ideal opportunity to acquire a stylish home in this beautiful part of East Sussex.
Our homes begin with a desire to combine the best of traditional and modern, and feature a blend of tasteful exteriors, bright contemporary interiors and flexible layouts. So whether you’re looking to upsize, downsize or simply find your first place to call home, you’ll find the perfect fit with Clarion
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.