Share Price £138,750 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £555,000 | £6,938 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
So Resi Sydenham - 3 bed apartment in Bromley
place So Resi Sydenham, Lower Sydenham, SE26 5BN
So Resi Sydenham - Available Now
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or your home is under offer
So Resi Sydenham - Available
Three bed apartment available from £138,750 for a 25% share based on the full value £555,000
So Resi monthly payment - £790.63
Estimated service charge - £171
This inviting collection of newly built two and three bedroom apartments are available for shared ownership with SO Resi.
With outstanding links to central London and a strong community spirit, characterful Sydenham is one of London’s last hidden gems and an ideal place to make a home. The stylishly spacious and light-filled homes, each with dedicated parking, are meticulously designed to help you make the most of your home life. Opening onto a beautiful central courtyard, they offer the perfect balance of indoor and outdoor space for relaxing and entertaining.
Classic fittings and contemporary materials complement generous and thoughtfully laid out rooms. Elegant full height windows fill each apartment with natural light, creating an uplifting airy feel from morning to evening, while living spaces on the ground floor open onto private terraces and on the upper floors they open onto private balconies overlooking trees and gardens. Throughout, storage has been planned with a space for everything, making it easy for you to recreate that crisp magazine interior look, even on the busiest day.
SO Resi Sydenham is just moments away from the entrance to Lower Sydenham station. So it’s just a17-minute hop to London Bridgestation, while the West End, City and Docklands are all within easy reach too.
* Eligibility and income restrictions apply.
* CGI shown is for illustrative purposes and is subject to change.
* Show home images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Good links to central London
- Allocated parking space
- Beautiful communal central courtyard
- Lush local green spaces including Wells park
- Good selection of cafes, bars and restaurants(Including a vegan cafe)
- Good location for professionals
- Stylish contemporary interiors
- Safe and secure homes (includes burglar alarms and video entry systems)