Share Price £340,000 (from 80% Min. Share)
Full Value £425,000 | £34,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Islington
place Drayton Park, Islington, N5 1PW
Islington: One Bedroom, Third floor apartment now available
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply.
The Terrace Apartments property is a purpose-built third floor flat in a four-storey block with lift facility. The lease remaining on the property is 113 years.
A good selection of amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Holloway Road, with a range of restaurants, cafes and supermarkets. For leisure and enjoyment, Highbury Fields is within 0.3 miles, which is the home to Better Gym, Highbury Pool and tennis / netball courts. Popular Upper Street is 0.6 miles away with a great selection of restaurants, bars, shops, cinemas, theatre and the Business Design Centre.
- Nearest tube station: Holloway Road (Zone 2) 0.4 miles away – Piccadilly line
- Nearest station: Drayton Park – National Rail
- Bus routes nearby: 43, 153, 263, 271, 393 and N41 from Holloway Road / Liverpool Road.
The viewing day is by appointment only.
Estimated minimum income required: £75,000
Estimated minimum deposit required: £34,000
Estimatedmonthly cost: £1,664
- Monthly Mortgage: £1,427
- Monthly Rent: £129
- Monthly Service Charge: £108
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance:Hallway and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: 4.72 X 3.45 Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Cream carpet.
- Kitchen: 2.57 x 2 Wooden base and wall units with grey worktop and metal splashback. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer.
- Bedroom: 3.55 x 3.12 Fitted Wardrobe. Cream carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Part tiled). Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Large outdoor terrace
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.