Share Price £113,125 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £452,500 | £11,313 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Battersea Reach - 1 bed apartment in Wandsworth
place Juniper Drive, SW18 1TX
1 Bedroom Apartment with 24-hr Concierge and Fitness Suite Access
To purchase a home at Battersea Reach, buyers must;
- Live and/or work in London (priority to those who live and/or work in Wandsworth)
- Have aguidancehousehold income between
- £43,161 - £90,000 with a deposit of £8,313 for a studio apartment
- £62,238 - £90,000 with a deposit of £11,688 for a 1-bed apartment
- £73,878 - £90,000 with a deposit of £14,063 for a 2-bed apartment
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent
Each application will be assessed based on your individual circumstances
BATTERSEA REACH | The Final Collection
Enjoy 24-hr Concierge and Gym Access
Moments from the River Thames and amongst newly established restaurants, bars and art spaces is the highly sought-after development, Battersea Reach.
This vivid neighbourhood has transformed the local landscape of Wandsworth and has become home to a thriving and diverse south-west London community.
Found in zone 2 and within a short distance of Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction rail station, Battersea Reach is conveniently placed to enjoy both the tranquillity and vibrancy of London-living; all within easy reach of central destinations.
Now in its final phase of development, Battersea Reach offers buyers a final chance to own a thoughtfully designed home as part of the final collection of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments; each finished to a meticulous standard and available through Shared Ownership.
Register your interest to be the first to find out more about owning a Shared Ownership home at Battersea Reach.
Please note: Although there is no parking available at this scheme, Battersea Reach benefits from excellent transport connections
Key features of Battersea Reach;
- High quality finishes and modern specifications throughout
- Considerately designed layouts including open-plan living areas
- Charming settings within the renowned Battersea Reach development
- Most homes in Block K (Discovery House) benefit from modest private balconies
- 24-hr concierge service exclusive to residents at Battersea Reach
- Access to residential fitness suite
- Located in travel zone 2 with access to TFL River Bus just moments away
- Moments from the River Thames and new local amenities
- Green spaces within a 2-mile radius including Imperial Park, King George’s Park, Wandsworth Park and Battersea Park
- Wandsworth experiencing large investment (Battersea Power Station and Nine Elms regeneration, new underground links and line extensions)
- Affordable route to homeownership with Shared Ownership
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.