Share Price £77,000 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £220,000 | £7,700 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
3 bedroom house in Rothwell
place Cambridge Street, NN14 6HB
Contemporary three bedroom house
EligibilityIf you're looking to buy in Rothwell, our homes are far more affordable than you think. They are available through shared ownership; a part-buy, part-rent scheme that makes it easier and more affordable for you to get onto the property ladder.
To qualify for shared ownership, there are a few boxes to tick:
- You are not currently a homeowner - or you will have sold your current home before you purchase.
- You have a household income of less than £80,000.
- You have a sufficient deposit (a minimum of 5%) for the percentage of the home you'd like a mortgage for.
- You are able to prove you can afford the monthly mortgage repayments.
Estimated monthly service charge: £12.50
Get in touch today to find out more about shared ownership.
DescriptionHome Group presents Trinity Place, an exclusive development of apartments and houses available through shared ownership in Rothwell, Kettering.
Your home at Trinity Place couldn't be better positioned. A fantastic location with beautiful parks, a variety of restaurants and traditional pubs; there is plenty to keep you busy.
Rothwell town is home to everyday essential amenities including a Tesco supermarket, post office and a library. Neighbouring town Kettering has a wide selection of leisure activities and shopping locations such as the Newlands Shopping Centre where you will find all the major high street brands. For a family night out, the eight-screen Odeon cinema shows the latest releases, or go bowling at the New York Thunderbowl alley. Sports and fitness fans are well catered for with Kettering Park Hotel, Kettering Conference Centre and Kettering Golf Club.
Rothwell is fantastic for commuters; just 4.5 miles from Kettering it offers direct trains to London St Pancras with journey times less than an hour. Wellingborough is just 11 miles away, Corby 8 miles, Northampton 15 miles and Leicester 35 miles. The M1 and M6 motorways are easily accessed as are five major airports including Luton, Stansted, Heathrow, East Midlands and Birmingham, all 90 minutes or less drive away.
- Contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathroom, WC and en suite
- Beko fridge-freezer
- Beko oven and grill
- Eco Smart Integrated washer-dryer
- Bristan Artisan Thermostatic mixed shower
- Allocated parking
- Private rear garden to houses
- En suites to selected units
- Chrome towel raill Karndean flooring throughout, carpets to bedrooms (ground floor apartments
- Karndean flooring throughout, carpets to bedrooms, stairwell and hallway(first floor apartments)