Share Price £86,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £345,000 | £4,313 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
Verdant Mews - 1 bed apartment in Kingston upon Thames
place 2 Hampden Road, KT1 3HH
NOW UNDER OFFER - one bedroom properties in Kingston Upon Thames - Register Interest Now
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000.
You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner*. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
About Verdant Mews
Verdant Mews is a superior collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments offered within the ancient market town of Kingston.
This development is a short commute from Kingston town centre, which has a selection of major department stores, independent boutique shops, restaurants and bars. For commuters, Kingston station provides direct services to London Waterloo in just 30-minutes** and the A3/M3/M4/M25 are all within easy driving distance with London Heathrow accessible by car in 30-minutes**.
We have put a number of measures in place to keep you safe when you visit. Viewings are by appointment only and will be confirmed by your sales executive before you attend on the day, so that we only have one group of visitors in the building at one time. We will be following all social distancing guidelines. Please contact us for more information on our measures for safe viewings.
Upcoming open days
- Wednesday 1 July 11:00am – 6:30pm
*£99 reservation fee only available on Clarion Housing Shared Ownership homes until 30th June 2020. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full terms and conditions available on request.
**Journey times are calculated from Kingston Station, based on National Rail data at the time of writing.
- A short commute to Kingston town centre.
- The local area offers a thriving cafe culture and arts scene as well as restaurants, pubs, parks and shopping.
- London Waterloo is accessible in just 30-minutes* by train.
- Modern high gloss kitchens with integrated appliances.
- Contemporary bathrooms with white tiling.
- Parking spaces available to selected apartments.
*Journey times are calculated from Kingston Station, based on National Rail data at the time of writing.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.