Share Price £130,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £520,000 | £6,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
2 bedroom apartment in Tower Hamlets
place Burdett Road, Tower Hamlets, E3 4AR
2 bedroom 1st floor apartment with balcony
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
To view this two bedroom 1st floor apartment call 0207 538 6460 today!
New contemporary one and two bed stylish apartments in the heart of vibrant Bow, close to Mile End and Devons Road stations, local amenities and Mile End Park Leisure Centre and Stadium.
Furlong Court is a brand new development in this vibrant area of East London. Excellent transport links add to this popular residential location along with an exciting regeneration programme that offers a fantastic variety of homes for city professionals.
The glittering towers of Canary Wharf are approximately 8 minutes away from Devons Road DLR station. With over eighty establishments to choose from your taste buds are truly spoilt for choice with global flavours from around the globe. Above the station is Crossrail Place, a 100,000 square feet of retails space and roof-top park.
For a location so close to the City you are spoilt with an array of open green spaces and the waterways of Regent's Canal and Limehouse Cut to enjoy. Immediately west of Furlong Court is Mile End Park, which offers excellent views towards Central London.
Floor planLink to the floor plan
- Spacious entrance hallway.
- Contemporary bathroom with white sanitary ware including chrome mixer taps and glass show screen.
- Carpeted master bedroom with double fitted wardrobe, TV/Telephone points.
- Carpeted second bedroom.
- Contemporary cream glossed kitchen cupboards that blends perfectly with volcanic ash worktop and upstands, Zanussi integrated appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel built-in single oven, washing machine and track-fitted spotlights.
- Gas central heating.
- Video door entry system.
- Access to roof terrace.
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.