Share Price £140,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £350,000 | £7,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
Kingston Park - 3 bed house in Kingston Bagpuize - Oxfordshire
place Witney Road, OX13 5AN
NOW UNDER OFFER - Stunning new three bedroom houses in Kingston Bagpuize
Am I eligible?
Priority given to those currently living and/or working in the Vale of White Horse area.
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for people who are unable to buy on the open market to take their first step onto the property ladder. Under the Shared Ownership scheme, you buy a share of the property’s value and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. A key advantage is that, as part-owner, you have a stability of tenure that renting cannot offer. Over time, you can buy more of the property until you own 100%.
You will need a small deposit at the outset – generally a minimum of 5% of your share, subject to conditions – and you will need to raise a mortgage on the rest of the sum required.
There are certain conditions to be eligible for a Shared Ownership property:
• Your annual household income must be no more than £80,000.
• You must be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
• You must be able to demonstrate a connection to the local area of the development.
• You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
• You must be a first-time buyer. If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to, or you have equity from a recent sale, please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible.
About Kingston Park
Four three bedroom semi-detached houses available for Shared Ownership, built by Bloor Homes, in this attractive South Oxfordshire/Berkshire borders village of Kingston Bagpuize in the Vale of White Horse.
Two two bedroom and a further two three bedroom homes will also be available in early 2019.
With Oxford and Bicester Village to the north together with Swindon and the Valley of the Racehorse to the south there is a lot to entice families looking for an affordable step on to the property ladder in this semi-rural and well connected area.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
- Symphony Kubix kitchen units and “Colmar Oak” worktops
- Cushioned vinyl flooring
- Tiling to skirting level in fridge/freezer space, and to underside of wall cupboards
- 1.5-bowl sink
- Hob, oven and extractor hood
- Under-pelmet lighting
- Boiler in enclosed wall unit
- Bathroom suite including bath, washbasin and WC
- Cushioned vinyl flooring
- White heated towel rail
- Mirror over washbasin
- Toughened glass shower screen
- Shaver socket
- Carpets in all areas except kitchen and bathroom
- Mains-powered door bell
- Mains-powered carbon monoxide detector with battery backup
- TV points / Sky+ to all bedrooms
- Turf and 1.8m fencing to rear garden
- Rotary drier supplied to garden
- Electrical spurs provided for future installation of burglar alarm and stairlift
- External light to rear of house
*Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the information here is correct, it has been supplied as a guide. Clarion reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary and without notification.
Please note: All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described. These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.