Share Price £115,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £460,000 | £5,750 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
Lavender Walk Phase 3C - wheelchair homes - 3 bed house in Sutton
place Durand Close, SM5 2DA
Lavender Walk Phase 3C is a collection of three bedroom homes - NOW UNDER OFFER
- You must have a need for a wheelchair-adaptable home in order to apply.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner*. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
Lavender Walk Phase 3C is a collection of three bedroom homes available through Shared Ownership. The new homes are part of a well established and sought after development situated in Carshalton, Surrey.
An ideal opportunity for first-time buyers, professionals and families alike, Lavender Walk, is only 30-minutes from London Victoria* by train – making it the perfect location for your new home.
Each home is designed and built to the highest standards, offering you a newly fitted kitchen, spacious bedrooms, and contemporary interiors. The development has been designed to create a community around outdoor green spaces. The surrounding area also features several parks and play areas for your enjoyment.
These are Wheelchair Adaptable Houses.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales on:-
T: 020 7378 5638 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All images displayed throughout are computer generated images for illustrative purposes only at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
Wheelchair Adaptable Throughout.
Can be ‘easily’ adapted to meet the design standards from the Wheelchair Housing Design Guide which superseded the Housing Corporation wheelchair design standards. These properties have been designed to meet latest wheelchair accessible housing design standards and building regulations, offering extra space and full access to all rooms and facilities. This standard provides more space than previous wheelchair housing design guidance and also ensures that all rooms are accessible. Parking suitable specifically for mobility impaired residents is located outside.
- Excellent transport links, only 30-minutes to London Victoria*.
- Within walking distance of Hackbridge station.
- Located in a tranquil neighbourhood close to the River Wandle.
- Ideally situated between the vibrant Croydon and Wimbledon.
- Contemporary specification.
- Plenty of outdoor green spaces.
- Several excellent schools located nearby.
- Wheelchair adaptable homes are available.
*Journey times are calculated from Hackbridge station, based on National Rail data at the time of writing.